Thirty Two

_________________________________

Park Jimin,

Happy birthday, I love you so much. Thank you for being there for me thank you for helping me to love myself. Everything about you is perfect. You're my dream, my serendipity, my happiness, my home. Happy birthday King💜

  _______________________________

(I'm so sorry I don't know what happened I thought I published this chapter but I just checked it and it was a draft?!?!?!? So sorry)

- Don't fucking forget that I can still do many things to you Kang Soomin.

He said growling as he came near me gripping my hair with his other hand while the other hand was holding my hand his finger nails piercing into my skin which I'm sure would leave ugly bruises.

- Let me go you bastard!

I said gritting my teeth the force was so much I felt my scalp ripping apart and I saw dots of darkness coming in front of my view. And just then Yoongi growled in pain as his grip loosened. I moved away taking large steps back as I coughed and struggled to breath. I looked in front to see Jimin pulling Yoongis hair as his other hand gripped his chin.

- Don't fucking dare to come near her you asshole.

He warned as he pushed him and Yoongi stumbled back. Jimin came near me as he checked me taking a look at my arm I saw how it turned purple-ish because of the way he held me and his nail scratches were visible too.

I heard Jimin growling as he turned around and I held his arm.

- No, he is not worth it.

I said as yoongi scoffed standing up he gave us the last look and left. I sighed as I wiped the tears from the corner if my eyes.

- Why didn't you just kicked him? You act like a tigeress infront of me always kicking me but why not him?

He said, frustration clearly visible in his voice as I stayed silent for a moment.

- Because I never felt scared when I was with you.

I said looking into his eyes as he looked at me his hand came near my scalp as he massaged that part and I winced in pain.

- Come on, let's go and eat something. You haven't eaten anything, and then I will give you some medicines.

He said as he helped me get up and we walked down the stairs. We decided it would be better if Jimin went first otherwise people would've gotten wrong idea. After 10 minutes I went to the table too and I greeted everyone as I sat down on the table too.

- Engagement is in three days, so today we all can go for shopping.

Jimins mother said happily as my eyes widen Seulgi who was sitting beside me i looked at her

- In three days?!

I exclaimed whispering as she giggled.

- yess, can you believe it?

She whispered back as I sighed.