Fifteen

_________________________

Me and Jin were singing on top of our lungs in his car. Time spent with him was always fun. Soon enough we reached the venue, I saw the hotel and was still left in awe. It was a very big 5 star hotel with golden and cream coloured walls and lights all over its place and a very big fountain in the middle.

We got out and then I got inside the place. Attending the guest and looking after the party was my job and that's the exact thing I was doing. I wondered where my boss is so I went near my staff members and asked them.

- Do you guys know where Mr. Park is?

I asked as they all shrugged

- Must be here in sometime

Jungkook said taking a sip from his wine

- I heard he is gonna come with Mr. Taehyung and you know Taehyung is always late.

He said and we chuckled and they were lost in their conversations. When I felt my hand being pulled and I looked back to see

- Why?

Jeongyeon asked as I furrowed my brows in confusion

- Dont play dumb with me sweetie you know, you are catching feelings for Mr. Park right?

She asked as my eyes widen and I placed my hand on her lips

- Voice down J.

I said as she grinned

- Waah I cannot believe you're getting feelings for someone you hate so much.

She said and I rolled my eyes at her

- First, I am not getting any feelings for anyone and second even if I have feelings for someone it would never be Mr park.

I admitted and just then we heard the media people going frenzy and walking towards the main entrance. A black Ferrari stopped in front of the venue and Mr. Kim and Mr. Park got out.

When I looked at Mr. Park my breath almost stopped. His previous black hair was now the colour of dirty blonde. Mr. Park was wearing a suit which hugged his body perfectly. He walked through the journalists and there were so many camera flashes that it was hard to even look at him.

Park Jimin walked with the utmost confidence and pride. He knew that the moment he stepped inside the party, he owns everyone's attention. Park Jimin was the epitome of success and sophistication. He was close to ruling the industry and he showed everyone his impact by launching one of the best restaurants ever.

Jeongyeon nudged me but I couldn't respond I was only seeing the very dashing hot young man in front of me

- You still sure you don't have any feelings for him?