Sixty Four

______________________________

The ramp was over now as all the sponsors and the CEOS were at the party now. Soomin was standing in the corner with Jeongyeon Jihyo and Nayeon as Jungkook Namjoon and Eunwoo soon joined them.

They all were talking and laughing as she looked for Jimin he tried to reach her but she planned to ignore him for the night also because of the stares the rich brat girls were giving her. She was too engrossed in the conversation that she did not notice when Jimin put his hand on her waist as he took her away.

- Gentlemen Ladies, I would like to steal my wife for a moment.

He said to the group as you just looked at him. He and you started to walk away from them and towards a crowd as you both stood near them and the attention was towards you both.

- Everyone, this is my wife. Park Soomin.

He introduced you as you smiled at them bowing a little as some gave her the judgemental looks while other congratulated them. Jimin started talking to an old man and some other people about how his business was going usually it wouldn't have been so boring but now that they were in a party she wanted to enjoy.

Just then the music played as couples started to dance and she looked at them hoping if her husband would have danced with her too.

- Mr. Park I guess you should go and dance with your wife.

The old man said as you internally thanked him but Jimin chuckled.

- No no its okay, we both don't really like to dance.

He said as you knew he was not in a mood for dance but in a mood to discuss about his company. You knew this old man he was Mr. Seok. He was the owner of one of the biggest clothing company. He wanted Mr. Seok to invest in their company and she understood him.

- But from the looks of it, it seems like your wife just needs a dance right now isn't it Mrs. Park?

You both heard a voice as you turned to your side looking at Hoseok coming towards you both. You gulped feeling nervous for no reason.

- Isn't it Mrs. Park?

He asked now looking at you and hou were at loss of words so you just shaked your head.

- I am fine here.

She said as Hoseok flashed a smile at her which could melt any rock. He took her hand as he kissed the back of it.

- Allow me one dance then please.

He said taking her away as Jimin couldn't do anything eventhough he wanted to beat the shit out of him he should stay calm if he wanted Mr. Seok to be partner.

Soomin was shocked as she could not register what was happening. He put her hand on his shoulder as he put his on her waist as they started to dance to the rhythm.

- I am actually disappointed because Jimin is a really good dancer and also a very good singer too.

Hoseok said as she looked at him shocked again.

- Jimin? I know he sings well but I didn't know about his dancing skills.

- I am surprised actually that you do not know so many things about him.

He mocked smirking as you just put your head down.

- So how many years since you have been working under him?

- It's going to a year. I worked in that company for a long time tho but the CEO was changed and Jimin came.

- ah yes the CEO scandal I remember. So was it like love at first sight?

He asked as Soomin almost laughed loudly at his face but she just gave him a suspicious look.

- Why are you so interested in us?

- Well, I am merely curious about my old friend.

- I am sorry but from the looks of it you both don't seem to in good relationship right now.

She reminded him as he chuckled as he twirled her and pulled her towards him.

- Most of the time, Mrs. Park, our eyes deceives us.

He said again giving her a smile as she frowned. The music stopped as they backed away from eachother.

- Still the formalities? Or you prefer Hoseok now?

He asked as you smiled at him.

- I still prefer the formalities

She said as she bowed and walked away. Soon Jimin took her pulling her in one of the changing rooms.

- What?

She asked rubbing her arm as he just looked at her.

- What were you doing with Hoseok?

He hissed as you folded your hands.

- wow I guess we need you to have an eye check up, couldn't you see we were dancing?

She rolled her eyes as Jimin took steps near her trapping her between the table and him.

- What did you guys talked about?

- Why are you being so scared Jimin? Are you scared that he might reveal your secrets or the things you are hiding from me?

She spilled finally as Jimin stopped talking. He opened his mouth but nothing came out of it. What could he possibly say? That she was right about it.

- You are going to stay away from that man.

- And you are going to stop telling me what to do. You don't own me Jimin.

She said pushing him as he just grabbed her arms and pulled her closer.

- Oh yes love, I surely own you. You are mine.

He said as tears started to form in her eyes. She struggled to get out of his grip.

- I actually thought we were past this and we were going to start anew.

She admitted looking at her with tearful eyes.

- I am going home you can come whenever you want.

She said walking away as Jimin just stood there again regretting his actions.

_________________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? What will happen? What is Jimin hiding? Should she stay away from him?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜