Fifty Nine

_________________________________

After the day Jimin announced that him and Soomin, both were married too, both of their families were awkward with them. The next day, Seulgi and Jihyun left for their honeymoon and everyone else came back to Seoul.

On the airport, right after their flight landed, Soomin was ready to call a taxi when Jimin came and stood beside her.

- don't forget that you have to live with me now, love.

He said placing a hand on her waist as his brown orbs pierced into her black eyes as she looked away gulping her anxiety.

Oh god, living with the hot devil alone!

The thought consumed her as she sighed nodding her head.

- Then let me get my other stuff.

She said as he shushed her keeping a finger on her lips.

- ssshh, you're now the wife of a multi millionaire. I will tell someone to get all of  your belongings.

He bragged smirking as she chewed the inside of her cheeks feeling irritated

- I am sorry hubby, but marrying you won't change my life. I like to do my own tasks. You can go first I will come by afternoon. Let me enjoy my last day in my apartment.

She said smiling sweetly before removing his hand and walking as she took a taxi and left.

~

Later that night, she was so tired that she slept not even packing or looking at anything. She came took a shower did not even change her clothes as she plopped herself on her small bed engulfing its sweet fruity scent for the last time as she slept.

In her deep sleep, she heard loud knocks. She groaned as she took off the towel from her head as she tighten her bath gown cursing at herself because of how careless she is.

- aish I shouldve at least changed my clothes. Its freaking freezing.

The knocks were getting louder as she opened the door to see her annoyingly hot husband in a grey sweatshirt and white pants. His facial expressions didn't show any signs of calmness as his ears were red and he looked angry.

Gripping her shoulders he pinned you to the wall kicking the door in process. You were struggling to get out of his grip but he just tighten it.

- do you even know what the time is?!

He growled loudly as you furrowed your eyebrows. You looked at the clock as it said 6 PM.

- it's still 6 PM. I told you I will be there till afternoon why are you here?

She said feeling irritated because of his bossy attitude. Jimins expression changed from anger to a mocking one as he let go of you and took out his phone showing you the screen. It read 1 AM as your eyes widen.

- Guess you need to change the clock wifey, oh, no need for that since you are going to live with me.

- b-but how? I thought it was 6 did I sleep for that long?

She said to herself as she grabbed her hair.

- oh god i didn't even pack.

She said as she saw Jimin rolling his eyes and sighing.

- Very careless of you. I thought you said you like to do your own things.

He said smirking as she glared at him and went inside taking the suitcase when she knew that her hands couldn't reach it she sighed taking her chair and climbing it.

- do you need any help?

She heard Jimin asking as she rolled her eyes.

- You wish. I can do it on my own.

She said as she pulled the suitcase standing on her toes. She felt Jimin come near her. As he brushed his hand on her legs.

- You are not even wearing anything inside.

He said as she looked down to see him looking at you as you panicked losing your balance as the chair started to move and you closed your eyes to feel the pain but all you could feel was the strong hands and its warmth holding you. You opened your eyes to look at him as his face was dangerously close to you. He scoffed.

- ha, and here I thought you wouldn't need any help.

He said as she slapped his chest.

- I wouldn't have if you didn't come near me and distracted me.

She said as he pulled her close. His eyes shining with amusement and mischief.

- So you are saying I distract you?

He said as his other hand gripped her bare thigh as she gulped.

- I-I, aren't we getting late? Move so I can pack quickly.

She said as he rolled her eyes at her stubbornness and he threw her on the bed as she flew to the bed a shriek left her mouth.

- It will take forever if you do that.

He said taking off the suitcase as he started to take out the clothes and packing her bag. She took her pink sweater and white track as she went inside the bathroom to change.

- you know that you can change in front of me too right?

- Shut up!

She yelled from the bathroom as Jimin chuckled shaking his head. Finding some of her lingerie

- We need to buy you some lingerie I dont like these.

He said as he heard her footsteps as she practically ran and snatched it from his hands and started to back after some time she closed the bag.

- I've finished packing. The files and all I will take it tomorrow. I've packed the important things so let's go.

She said as he smirked nodding. Coming out of the apartment Jimin took her bag and kept it inside the car as she helped him.

- you should have told me. I can keep it too.

She said as Jimin sighed taking her hands and pulling her towards him as she frowned.

- For fucks sake Soomin, I am your husband now. Your work is mine and mine is yours. So stop with this brat attitude of yours.

He said as she sighed not looking at him as he let go of her and they sat in the car.

Little did they know that someone else was also there clicking their pictures.

____________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? What will happen? Who is the one who's clicking their pictures? Is it someone they know or someone new?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜

PS : Happy 8 years with Jimin