Forty Nine

_____________________________

I felt cold as I rubbed my hands to feel some heat. Jungkook and Namjoon came as they asked for a ride but I declined saying my brother was coming to pick me up. Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo came and offered me too but I lied to them. I fekr guilty for lying to them but I didn't have any other choice.

The watchman came to me as I greeted him he frowned his eyebrows.

- Secretary Kang, why are you here still? Mr Park left a long time ago.

He revealed as I felt my heart ache I tried to gulp down the feelings as I showed his Jimin's car.

- But his car is still here.

- Oh, he used other car and he went from the emergency exit ah! Right I forgot he gave me his car keys to give it to you.

He said giving me the car keys I took it as I thanked him.

- He knows damn well that I have a sprain in my leg how am I supposed to drive a car? Park fucking Jimin this pea size midget!

I was furious because of how he was acting. Why is he being so immature? I don't get it why he is angry at the fact that I am trying to hide our relationship. He has been acting this way since some time now and it's absurd! It's not like I will be hiding it from them forever, I will reveal it when the time is ready.

I started the car and drove to his house and I could feel the pain in me leg coming back.

Stupid shoes stupid Jimin stupid car.

I reached the Park Jimins mansion as I went inside the guards giving me a nasty look because of how I was walking.

- Uhm, if you don't mind can you please hold me? I'm on the verge of losing my leg.

I was of course exaggerating but I had to go there soon without limping as one of the guard  nodded and gave me his hand as I took it. I came inside the house as I was standing in the hall. A large chandelier was hung right above me and a table was placed in front of me on it was a large vase.

- Park Jimin

I yelled as the maids and servants looked at me horrified.

- Park Jimin I know you can hear me so you fucking come down right now!

I yelled again on top of my voice. As I heard the guard next to me releasing a nervous chuckle.

- Uhm Miss, Sir was in a very bad mood when he came home so I suggest you not to yell-

- I don't fucking care. He didn't care so I don't too.

I yelled again as he looked down not saying anything. And just then I saw Jimin coming down a blue silk robe on his body his collarbones and chest on display distracting me from my little bursting out moment.

- Very mannerless barging in inside someone's house and shouting and yelling.

He looked dangerous as his face held a cold expression while he was coming down the stairs as I folded my hands.

- Yeah and leaving your girlfriend who is in pain for waiting for more than an hour is an epitome of manners right?

I pointed out as he shrugged.

- I did left my car for you.

- Yes knowing that I was injured excuse me- thank you for the support.

I interrupted myself and turned to the guard smiling at him as I walked towards him and it looked like he was enjoying this very much.

- Tell me why you did that.