Eighty

_____________________________

6 months later.

It has been six months since Jimin confessed to me, and from that time we started to date as in actually date as a normal couple with no kidnappers behind us, no business deals, no crazy moms,

Just us.

We started going to movie dates, dinner dates, we also went to Ice skating once resulting me to get a sprained ankle because I was falling down so many times. Yes, we were even meeting in the office and first few weeks it was awkward people congratulating me and telling me how lucky I am to get Park Jimin.

The Park Jimin, Korea's one of the most eligible bachelor.

When Jimin heard about it, he warned everyone and said he is the lucky one to have someone like me. I mean he is not lying tho we are lucky to have eachother. We even had quarrel but that ended up with us having sex.

I started living in my old small house again and I never felt so comfortable. Yes, the big houses were nice but this is my home and I was very happy about this. Eventhough father pleaded me to live with him I denied. Instead now, Taehyun was living with them and he was more than happy to have a brother like Hoseok.

Seulgi was pregnant with twins and she cried yelling at Jihyun about how she will handle two of them and Jihyun ensured her saying he has her back.

As for my mother, well she was happy in her own house she married an old business man who was rich, I guess she got her happy ending too.

Everyone were content with their life and I couldn't be anymore happier.

Oh! I almost forgot to inform.

Tomorrow is my wedding

My

Official

Wedding.

The wedding of choice.

Can you hear me screaming?

I was restricted from meeting Jimin by his mother. She said we are going to be married soon so we need to have some patience. I was fine with it, its just that I was missing how he held me in arms,kissed my forehead, his dark brown eyes looking at me with love and his sarcastic remarks about everything and not to forget how he used to whine when I teased him.

Okay fine I fucking miss him so much.

My wedding dress was in front of me as I smiled looking at it. I sighed when I heard a knock I opened it to see jeongyeon Nayeon and Jihyo standing as they came inside.

- How's the bride doing?

Nayeon asked as she gave me a bear hug and I pouted and Jeongyeon laughed sitting on my bed.

- What is this stupid thing? Why can't I meet him?

I whined stomping my feet as Jihyo ruffled my hair.

- aigo you're such a baby. You both need to be kept away from eachother. Always together--

She said shaking her head as she continued