Seventy six

_________________________________

My throat felt dry and it felt as if someone was choking me. Maybe someone was actually choking me, my love for Jimin was choking me. The mere thought of me spending my entire life without him was choking me to death.

I dropped on the floor as Hoseok snatched the paper from my hand and read it. I was not even crying just staring at the door in front of me. Blank. Numb.

And then I saw someone's feet I looked up to see papa. He looked at both of us and chuckled.

- Are you both welcoming me like this?

He asked ending his sentence with a short laugh but then he must have noticed our faces and the atmosphere as he was quiet.

- what happened?

He asked as I got up and hugged him and cried my eyes out as he hugged me back. I was sobbing loudly as papas hug wasn't enough to sooth me.

I want him.

His touch

His presence

His love.

I wanted Jimin

But he does not want me.

- What is it? What happened?

My father was continuously asking as I backed away from him looking down as the tears were  refusing to stop.

- That bastard is asking for a divorce.

I heard hoseoks voice as fathers eyes widened as he looked at me his hand under my chin as he hugged me again and I cried.

I heard a paper crumbling as I looked back to see Hoseok crumbing the paper and putting it in his pocket as he went near one of the table near the sofa and took out a pistol as my eyes widened and I ran towards him and pulled him.

- are you mad?! Where are you going?

I yelled at him as he glared at me. His stare dark and sharp as he removed his hand from mine and kept the pistol in the back of his belt.

- Hoseok! Dont act foolishly!

Father warned him loudly as Hoseok looked at him in disbelief.

- Papa that asshole broke her heart! what do you expect me to do?

- Well of course not showing up at his house with a pistol.

Father said but Hoseok just shook his head and he was making his way towards the door but I stopped him again.

- Jung Hoseok, stop he is still my husband and I love him very much I know he is doing this but that doesnt mean you are going to do this!

I pleaded him as his eyes widened and he scoffed.

- He is hurting you because you are allowing him to. Now I understand, it's not his fault its yours.

He spit and went upstairs as I felt broken. He is right. I am the one who is allowing him to hurt me again and again. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I turned around to see papa.

- Don't assume things for now. Talk to him and ask him why he sent this all of a sudden.

He said in a soft voice

- I will if he answers my calls. He is not even answering my texts.

I explained as he sighed and he ran his hands through my hair in an attempt to calm me down.