Fifty Six

_________________________

We all were in the hall. I was standing right behind Seulgi watching both Seulgi and Jihyun take their vows. Controlling my tears I was overwhelmed by the fact that how I wanted my marriage to be and how it really was. Eyes shining, lips smiling wide, heart beating fast while impatiently waiting for the kiss while taking the vows.

But mine was just a sign on a piece of paper.

The vows were completed as Seulgi and Jihyun kissed and we all cheered for them. Seulgi turned around as she hugged me and squealed as I chuckled i saw Jihyun turn around and hug Jimin.

Jimin and I looked at me as I moved my gaze from him

~

I was sitting in the corner with a glass of wine in my hand, thousands of things eating up my brain I didn't know what to do. A sigh left my mouth as I closed my eyes and when I opened them I saw Eunwoo smiling all brightly in front of me as I was startled.

- oh? Eunwoo-ssi?

I asked my voice high pitched as he chuckled and nodded taking a seat in front of mine as he stopped a waiter taking a drink too.

- Why do you look so surprised? You thought I was not going to come?

He laughed as I shool my head laughing too.

- no its just I didn't see you the whole marriage.

I said we were speaking and chatting. Eunwoo always made me ease and distracted me in a healthy way. He always eased my mind and advised me in a way I didn't even realised he was advising him. After Seokjin if I found a good friend, it would probably be Cha Eunwoo.

I saw some girl attaching themselves on my husband he saw me as he just smirked before continuing to talk with them as I gulped the rest of the wine. I was controlling until I saw Yoora.

Seriously? She is here too?

She was wearing a beard white dress which showed most of her breasts and hugged every curve of her perfectly. She went and hugged Jimin kissing him on both the sides. I took another glass of wine as I gulped it down.

- Soomin? Are you okay? Why does your eyes hold such a murderous gaze?

Eunwoo asked trailing his sentence with a nervous laughter as he looked where I was looking as an "oh" left his mouth.

- I am so happy that I am single honestly.

He said chuckling as he drank the wine finishing his glass. He cleared his throat as I sighed. I could feel the alcohol in my veins as I was feeling reckless.

- I so want to murder her.

I gritted my teeth saying. Jin soon joined us and Eunwoo and Jin started talking as I was still thinking of ways I could kill both -- Jimin and Yoora.

Seokjin asked what happened as Eunwoo told him and he laughed.

- Soomin what are you doing here then? Sitting here and watching them acting like lovebirds when you both are the actual couple.

He fuelled the fire as I sighed.

- how?

I asked drinking another glass of wine as I was sure the hangover is going to kill me tomorrow. Jin called a waiter as he took a red wine handing it to me.

- Go and claim what is yours.

He said smirking as I nodded.

- I-I don't think so. Hyung she is clearly drunk what are you saying?

Eunwoo asked SeokJin but before he could stop me, I stood up walking there. I don't even know what I am doing and whatever I was doing why I was doing. Maybe the alcohol was making my confidence boost and I was actually feeling like fighting. Yes, Jimin is my man. He is my husband.

And no bitch can take away what is mine.

Eventhough, me and him are on the worst terms what is mine stays mine. I watched as Jimins eyes watched mine. Lust overpowered his gaze as he licked his lips. I pushed Yoora aside as I linked my arms with his as i kissed his lips making sure the smooch sound comes. His eyes widen but soon he composed himself as he smirked.

- oh? Hello Yoora, didn't see you there.

I greeted, giving her the sweetest smile I could muster as she smiled back at me.

- Hello Soomin, where have you been? Oh I just saw you sitting with Eunwoo and your friend. Suddenly you remembered your boyfriend?

Oh this bitch want to play.

- you see my dear, it is a basic human behaviour to watch over something which they own. And you see, this man here is mine and when I saw some people with dirty intentions near him I had to come.

My voice was neutral but the tone was enough to tell her to stay the fuck away from us. Jimin wrapped his hands on my waist pulling me closer as I looked at him to see a proud expression still on his face. I saw Chaeyoung coming near us and also Eunwoo and Seokjin.

- D-Did you just called me a whore?

Yoora screeched gritting her teeth as she looked like she was going to explode any second as I laughed slightly.

- omo Yoora-ssi you know yourself very well.

I said laughing as I heard Jimins deep chuckle his chest vibrated as I felt needy suddenly.

- you bitch!!

She said as she threw the wine on me and we heard gasps of people I scoffed and shaked my head.

- you are so stupid. You just threw wine on me when the colour is same. Aww my darling Yoora you need some lessons.

I scoffed as I threw the red wine I held on her white dress as we heard gasps again. Now I know why Seokjin handed me the red glass of wine because he knew I needed it.

God I am so lucky to have him.

She gasped her hands hanging in the air as I started laughing out loud. Yoora looked at me as if she was going to kill me and I just stood there laughing at her as she came to attack me but Chaeyoung and others held her as Jimin held me too but we both were still not stopping.

Finally when he knew we are unstoppable Jimin threw me on his shoulder as I was still laughing. Soon we came inside his room as he threw me on his bed.

- Looks like you are asking for punishments always, Kang.

___________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? What will happen now?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜