Sixty Nine

________________________________

Your POV.

My head felt dizzy. For the first few minutes I couldn't feel or see anything and it was as if someone was hitting my head with a hammer. I squinted my eyes as I gulped but my throat dry and the thirst suddenly started hitting me. My breathing was slow and I felt like I was floating.

Where the fuck am I?

I was laying down on a bed and I tried to get up but failed. Taking support I slowly got up and a pain shot through my head. I gasped taking my head in my hand.

- ugh this pain is a bitch.

I murmured I could not speak properly because of my dry throat. I licked my dry lips as I looked around. I was in a small room well smaller than the one I share with Jimin. A small lantern beside me and a fan on the ceiling this room did not had any windows. A small table on my other side as I realized something.

I am kidnapped... once again.

I gulped at the thought. My lips trembling as I tried to think what happened before I fucking blacked out. And then Hoseok popped up in my mind.

That fucker mixed something in my drink. Fucking bitch. I got up and went near the door and started banging once I realised that it was locked and suddenly the door opened and I moved back. A man who was thrice my size looked at me, well actually glared at me.

- What do you want? Why are you making so much noise?

He asked. His voice deep and scary he was not Korean of course. He was tall, black and a well built man. I looked at him as if he grew three heads.

- uhm if you did not notice I AM FUCKING KIDNAPPED AND I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE FUCK I AM!!

I yelled as he took a step closer and I took four steps back suddenly all my bravery vanishing.

- Keep your voice low.

He growled as I glared at him. Taking a deep breath I gathered my strength.

- Then tell me where I am? And who took me here?

I asked but he was quiet and I  felt more angry as I clenched my fist sprinting near the door the man held my arms.

- Whoever the fuck took me you pussy show me your fucking face! I already know who you are.

I was yelling on top of my lungs inspite of my throat being so dry and I could barely talk but I was desperate to get out of this place. The man turned me around as I was struggling and just then we heard a voice.

- Let her go.

The man stopped as I looked back and my eyes widen eventhough I kind of knew who kidnapped me but I was still shocked. Hoseok smirked as he came near me. He was wearing black sweatpants.

- I thought you would be more surprised.

He had a fake upset look on his face as I was just standing there looking at him trying to control my breath. I was not going to show him how afraid I was right now. The guard from earlier left the room as it was just us two now.

- Why did you take me here?

I asked my voice came deeper than I intended it to be. He took out his hand from his pocket taking something out as I was afraid he was going to take out a gun. But instead he took out a water bottle and threw it at me as I caught it.

- Drink.

He said as I opened the cap and drank the whole water bottle in one go as some of it spilled on my shirt.

- wait- who changed my clothes? Why am I here? Since when am I here? Why the fuck did you take me here?

- tsk tsk tsk so many questions.

He said sitting on the bed as I turned around he kicked the chair as motioned me to sit I took the chair and sat on it.

- One of our maids changed your clothes, and you are here because I want to take revenge on my dearest enemy Park Jimin you are here since two days? Yes two days. And I took you here because... oh I just said the reason.

He said as if it was the most normal thing that could ever happen and my eyes widen.

- Two days?!

I exclaimed as he nodded his head as if it was the most casual thing ever.

- Our guard overdosed you by mistake so you slept for quite long I must say

- You sick motherfucker! You know Jimin will kill you if he finds out you kidnapped me.

- and yet your hero isn't here. Why? He is the Park Jimin he can do literally anything then why finding his wife is so difficult for him?

He asked as I fell silent. He is right why is Jimin still not here? He must be searching for me right? Yeah, of course he is searching for me.

- Where are we?

- Somewhere where your darling husband cannot find us. We are at my house because I'm not stupid to keep you in any garage. And I must say, nobody really knows about this place.

He smiled as my eyes widen and he stood up cracking his fingers as he looked at me.

- Your dinner will be here you must be really hungry considering the fact that you did not eat since two days.

He said and walked out of the door and I sat down on the bed realising.

What the fuck did I got myself into?

_______________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? Does Hoseok have any bad intentions? Is he related to Soomin in any way? Where is Jimin? What will happen now?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜