Twenty three.

___________________________

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Beside me was my boss whom I haven't had a proper normal conversation with is now sitting beside me for nineteen hours. I looked at him with wide eyes as he was staring at me with amused expression as he shook his head a low chuckle leaving his plump lips.

- Are you really that shocked seeing me?

He asked breaking my train of thoughts and shook my head as I blinked my eyes and looked away.

- What are you doing here?

I asked in a whisper he looked at me raising his eye brow as he smirked.

- Are you really that dumb?

- What?

I snapped at him in an offensive tone.

- Remember when I asked you about your sisters name? I knew that your sister was going to marry my brother.

- Then why didn't you tell me at that time?

I asked as he leaned on his seat sighing while an amused smile was playing on his plump red lips.

- I thought you would figure it out. But you see, you're not that smart as I thought you were.

He said as my muscles hardened.

- Since we are not in office anymore and you're not my boss for time being I can use casual tone with you because you are just a year older than me.

I made known to him as he chuckled nodding his head.

- Sure, you can but I would like to do the same.

He said coming closer to me he observed my whole face.

- I would love it if you call me by my own name Soomin.

He whispered as I started to blink continuously. No one said anything to each other nor we moved. Just then the announcement was made to wear our belts as I looked away first. He breathed out and moved away too. I pushed one strang of my hair behind my ear as I wore my belt.

Taking my book which I originally planned on reading a long time ago, I opened it as I started reading it. One of the air hostess came as she asked us if we want anything well she asked Jimin to be more precise, that's obvious since this plane is basically owned by them.

- I would like to have wine.

He said without looking at her as she nodded.

- and you?

He asked me as I looked at him

- what?

- what would you like to have?

He asked as I licked my lips shaking my head in a no I said

- Nothing for now. Thank you.

I said as I tried to focus on my book again. I could hear them having a conversation as I tried my best to ignore them.

- You are Park Jimin right?

She asked as Jimin looked at her nodding his head.

- Oh my god~

She squealed as my ears almost bled.

- I'm such a big fan of yours, I've watched all your interviews and your new restaurant is the only restaurant where me and my friends always goes to.

She started fangirling over Mr. Park as I chewed my inner cheeks trying to control my anger.

I am the one who worked so much for tha restaurant!

- You do? I am honoured that you liked our service. A pretty lady like you deserves the best.

He said taking her hand in his as she squealed again.

- Omo~ It feels unreal that you are complimenting me 

She squealed as she laughed and I closed my eyes unable to handle any more of whatever th is was happening which could lead me to my death. I stood up while shutting my book with a loud noise.

- Excuse me, I would like to go to the bathroom.

I excused myself as I went inside the bathroom and sighed as I looked at myself in mirror and groaned loudly.

- Ahh you crazy girl! I should not have acted this way. He must think I am jealous or something.

Am I? Of course not.

I rolled my eyes at the thought and started to fix my hair.

- Why would I jealous? Who is he? He is just my boss and well my sisters brother in law.

And your secret crush.

My inner voice reminded me as I groaned again. All the work I did for the past month to move on from him seemed to be going to waste. I shook my head as I got out and saw that there was smirk playing on Mr. Park's lips.

I sat on my seat taking my book and started reading it again. He cleared his throat almost times and I was ignoring him. He cleared his throat again as I sighed and looked up to see another air hostess was going when I called her.

- Excuse me? Can you please give this man  warm water? I guess he has throat problems.

I said as I smiled and she nodded her head taking out a water bottle and handing it to Jimin.

- Are you okay Soomin?

He asked in a teasing manner in a whisper as I clenched my jaws. Ugh why does my name sound so sexy from his mouth? I chewed my inner cheek as I nodded.

- Definitely Jimin.

I whispered back looking at him as his smile faded and the teasing look in his eyes changed completely. I could see his pupil dilating as there was a shot of desire in hus eyes.

He turned away as he leaned on his seat again. I took my ear phones and played some music from the playlist. I felt someone poking me as I looked at my side and I saw Jimin poking me as I stopped the track I was listening to.

- What?

- I want to listen too.

- listen to what?

- Listen to what you are listening.

- You have your phone.

- Yeah but I don't have any earphones. I guess I forgot them

He said smiling cheekily. Ahhh why is he acting like this? My heart.

- So what should I do?

I asked as he took one ear phone from me and placed it in his ear and settled down on his seat.

- what are you doing? Play the music.

He said and I was taken aback as I nodded and played the music.

This is going to be one hell of a flight.

_________________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? What will happen in this flight? Will this wedding lead to something?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜