Seventy Three

________________________________

I came inside the new room which looked way more comfortable than the previous one as I found a pair of clothes on the bed and a relief washed over me.

Finally I would be able to change these clothes which I've been wearing ever since I came here. A maid came inside bringing me a water bottle and some snacks as she bowed.

- Wait wait, who's clothes are these?

I asked her as of course these were a females outfit and there were no female here and she looked at the clothes and then at me and said.

- These are Mrs. Kang's clothes she is out of city right now so Mr. Kang asked me to give her clothes to you.

She said bowing for the last time and left.

Wow, so these are my step mothers clothes?

It was just a simple frock reaching just above my ankles coloured in peach colour. I took the towel as I entered for a quick shower. I remembered my fight with Jimin and I felt guilty about it as I obviously overreacted again.

I just met him and we already fought that makes me think if we were ready for this marriage, this marriage happened in such a rush and we were reckless in love. Making hasty decisions and judging everything on our own, not even getting enough time to know and understand what we want from eachother, from ourselves. We dated for such a short period of time and even in that time everything was so magical.

It feels so wrong yet so right.

I sighed as I wrapped the towel around me and went outside. I did not bother to wear my bra as I went out and took another towel to dry my hair as suddenly the door opened revealing Jimin I widened my eyes looking at him.

He is so breathtakingly beautiful.

He gulped as he looked at me too. No Soomin you are still angry at him he literally thought you cheated on him with Jimin.

I reminded myself as I threw the towel at him which he caught easily as I glared at him. He locked the door and walked towards me a dark look clouding his eyes as his aura suddenly changed. I clutched my towel tightly as he trapped me between him and the wall so close to me that I can now see the tiredness in his eyes, the dark circles and he visibly looked older.

I gulped as he kept his lead low and I felt his breath on my collarbone. He looked up to see me as he touched my cheek, his hands were as cold as ice and his fingertips stroked my jaw and I was left breathless.

- I cannot believe you are standing here in front of me, safe and healthy.

He whispered as I bit my lip.

- and I cannot believe that you thought I cheated on you.

I murmured tears dwelling in my eyes. As he sighed, his hands still gently stroking my face giving me a soothing feeling.

- I'm so sorry love, but I didn't mean that I was just angry that you didn't wanted to turn him in after everything that happened to us.

- It's just... I felt upset that after everything we've been through you still didn't trust me.

I said and we were left in silence. His head resting on mine and it felt good. I felt in peace.

- You know what? Lets have a normal conversation, like uhm like a normal couple.

He said as I chuckled slowly nodding my head as I looked up to meet his eyes.

- You know, I really like your eyes.