One.

____________________________

For me, nothing is much more happier than this day. The feeling of overwhelming ecstasy, which makes me feel like I am on cloud nice as if I am a free bird flying around the wide sky with no restrictions or whatsoever. I could feel the air filling my lungs and the feeling of this happiness filling me too. This day is especially special this time. This day is

Payday.

Call me anything you want but this day is the best day every month. Moreover, the reason I said this time it's especially more special this month is because I have finally paid back my father's debt. We weren't like this we had quite good amount of money my father used to do a business but then he thought to have a partnership with a man and after that my dad went missing and the only thing he left was his debt. I still believe that he ran away from his responsibilities for a woman.

The little amount of money I have been saving for the past two years with that I have bought a brand new car. The one which I have been wanting to buy for a very long time.

Staring at my very new white shining BMW XI I squealed with happiness spinning around I took my picnic bag keeping it in the backseat as I admired the cream seats giving it a flying kiss I turned around as I wore my sunglasses. Turning the engine on I started my journey to the beach.

As I turned the music on I played the song which I have been listening to for a long time now.

- I am drunk in the back of the car and I cried like a baby coming home from the bar.
Said I am fine but it wasn't true
I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you
And I, snuck in through the gardens gats every night that summer just to seal my fate
And I screamed for whatever it's worth
I love you, ain't that the worst thing you've ever heard?

I started screaming the lyrics on top of my lungs feeling relaxed and content with my life.

- Ahh! It's been so long since I have had this much fun, I don't even remember when I was this relaxed. This is so much fun~

I said taking a deep breath as I thought about the last couple of years. I was 19 years old when I started working. My dad who was the cause of our financial problems ran away 10 years ago which led us to being so poor. I am the middle child, my mother, my elder sister and my youngest brother, these three people are my only family.

My mother and my sister were tensed, we had so many debts, our education and basic needs to fulfill with such little money. That was the reason I dropped out of my college and started to work for my family. My brother was really young at that time and my sister had big dreams, I worked hard to help them complete their education.

I was assigned as an ordinary employee and since then I have been working so hard, as now for the past 3 years I was the secretary of my boss. Since then, earning the money and helping my little brother to study and mostly the rest of the money I was paying back to the loan sharks.

Living in a small studio in Seoul, I am

Kang Soomin

Too immersed in my thoughts I didn't see the car coming towards me and I hurriedly took a left turn as my body shook from the turn as my car made a screeching sound and bumped into a tree.

Just as there was a crash the air balloon protected me from any harm. I panted as the car stopped and I got out as soon as possible and when I saw the other car which was in the middle of the road as I made my way towards the car.  It was a Bugatti Chiron super sport 300+, gawking at the view I suddenly saw smoke as I turned around to see

- MY CAR!!!!!

I shrieked as I strided towards the man who was out of the car which didnt even had many scratches. To put it simply his car was perfectly fine.