Five.

____________________________

The way recent events of my life has been turning out, I wouldn't be surprised if I will be dead soon. They do say if your life is eventful it means you are going to die. Not to sound suicidal, but I won't mind that honestly.

There was no conversation between me and Mr. Park as we were in the lift. I could see his reflection from the mirror as I tried my best to keep my eyes straight. The lift reached the first floor from where the company started. Mr. Park left the lift first as I followed him. He was walking fast with steady pace and a stiff posture. I saw his back and the way his suit hugged his body perfectly.

Is it only me or is it really hot here?

I cleared my throat as I started showing him around the office. I showed him all the departments, the finace department, the operational department, the sales department, the planning department etc. I showed him around all the floors and he listened to me quietly. I thanked god that he was taking this seriously and he was actually professional.

I have knows who The Parks were of course. They are in the top 5 biggest companies in Korea and in top 20 in Asia. I also knew that The Parks were going to be the new owner of this company but I thought they would assign somebody else for the CEO position and not the next heir of this humongous empire.

We reached the tenth floor which was the headquarters department floor. Mr. Park was following me and I could feel his presence right behind me and something in me said that he was thinking of something devious.

- You've already seen your office, and right in front of your office is my desk so if you need anything which is important you can call me. And if you go straight like this you will have this floor where all the staff members are present.

I said showing him the area where the head staff sits as he stood beside me and nodded.

- I want to know the names of my staff.

He asked as he looked at the iPad which had their portfolios. I took a deep breath as I started walking near everyone's cubicles where they usually do their work if they are not in their own offices.

- As you already know, I, Kang Soomin, is your secretary. The manager is Jeon Jungkook, the chief financial officer is Kim Namjoon, The chief operating officer is Park Jihyo, The chief information officer is Yoo Jeongyeon, our general manager is Im Nayeon and the Director of the company is Kim Taehyung, who is also your friend and lastly the office manager is Lee Yoora.

I explained him in detail as he put the iPad aside and shrugged cracking his neck.

- Nevermind, I dont want to know now.

He tattled as I let out a loud scoff and looked at himin disbelief.

- Waah, and here I was thinking for once you are being professional but I forgot how childish and shameless you could be.

I snarled and as soon as the words left my mouth and I realised what I just said, I shut my mouth. Mr. Park's look changed as his eyes held a scary look, he started to come near me and I took a step back and then I recalled that there not a single soul here except us.

- Don't you think that little mouth of yours works too much? Don't forget that you work under me babygirl.

Mr. Park voice was evidently laced with a warning, his black orbs were shining with dominance as he trapped me between the wall and himself his left hand was beside my head and I looked at him in rage.

- Shut your mouth you pea bean.

I was going to say those words when he noticed me and pulled me closer near him as we were inches away from eachother. I felt my heart fluttering and there were weird knots inside my stomach as I felt as if my knees are going to give up any moment.

- And you dont know how much shameless I can be.

He whispered as I had a straight face but I felt as if my heart was going explode any second. But I didnt let that control me as I raised my leg and stepped on his leg with my heel as he groaned and moved back.

- I don't think we should be this casual Mr. Park and also I really don't want to know what kind of a person you are.

I smiled sweetly at him as I picked up my purse.

- And also I think it's pretty late now so I will get going now.

I concluded as I bowed slightly at him as he was still groaning in pain. I smiled in victory as I led myself out of the office.

PARK JIMIN POV.

Feisty ill mannered rude arrogant ignorant. These words describe her the best. Woah, I cannot believe how I am always left speechless by this tiny woman.

She really knows how to get on my nerves and infuriate me to the point where I lose my cool. I thought it was going smoothly today but she had to ruin it and has the audacity to blame it on me. Who does she thinks she is?

I have been trying to make her show her real emotions. The perfect secretary and professionalist she pretends to be who is actually a psycho who goes around breaking peoples car glass, who has the guts to badmouth her boss right in front of him.

Kang Soomin was the epitome of an annoying character and I am going to make sure that she will give up.

-Goodluck Kang Soomin you've turned the bad side of Park Jimin.

_______________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment.

Someone stop me from killing these online classes 👁👄👁

Thank you. I purple you 💜