Fifty Seven

__________________________________

Smut warning ⚠️

Also do read the authors notes please :)
______________________________

Throwing me on his shoulder he started to walk as I laughed out loud. We came inside his room as he threw me on his bed and a mewl left my mouth. He came near me his lips near my ear as he blew some air goosebumps started to form on my body.

- tsk tsk, looks like you are asking for a punishment, Kang.

He said as he started to unbuckle his belt. I got up as he zipped my dress down and I was only in my lingerie and he took off his tie as he tied it on my wrist I frowned as he only smirked.

His hands taking my bra off as his index finger started to make circles on my nipples. I started to breath heavily as he licked it slowly kissing he made his way down there as he took my panties off. Parting my lips he blew some air as my hands went near his hair. He jerked my hands back.

- As I said, your actions will have consequences. You are not allowed to touch me, Kang.

He said and oh my god the way he said that was enough to make me soaking wet. I wanted to touch him grab his hair paint his back with my nails scars. He pushed three fingers in one go as I screamed loudly.

- sssshhh.

He shushed as he came upwards his fingers doing his technique as he started marking me.

- tell me who you belong to.

He said but I was such in a euphoric state that I didn't even bother to listen to him. I was too busy feeling his rhythmic fingers moving. He abruptly stopped as I opened my eyes.

- I said tell me who you belong to.

He growled as I looked at him.

-  Park Jimin.

I said as he smirked.

- and Park Jimin belongs to Park Soomin.

I said as he nodded his head.

- of course love.

Resuming the good deed he was doing. I was so close as I started to moan his name. He quickly pulled his pants down.

Third person POV

You so wanted to rip that shirt off but you couldn't because of the tie. You watched him as he positioned himself as he entered inside you. A groan leaving Jimin's mouth as you rolled your eyes in pleasure. Eventhough you were still sore from the two days ago sex, you could never have enough of him

- Jimin. Oh god faster yes

You moaned out loud as Jimin pulled himself out before turning you around. He pulled your legs as your ass was on display and he again entered inside you.

- Jimin untie me.

You said as he spanked your ass and a whimper left your mouth.

- No

He groaned as he was going in a monstrous speed you cried out loud as you could hear him breathing heavily. He took your hair and pulled it not so harsh but not so gentle either.

You could feel his member twitching which meant he was close too as he again turned you and entered as he started to rub your cl.it. You were a moaning mess as he looked at you. Taking off your tie you immediately wrapped your hands around him.

- I-I am c-close.

You said as tears started to form in your eyes. He pulled himself out as both of you reached your orgasm.

You both layed on the bed you were fully sober now as both of you were panting heavily. You turned your body from him as he wrapped his hands around you pulling you.

- let's shower.

He whispered. You didn't know what was going on, you were married to this guy and for some reason you just couldn't wrap your head around it. You shook your head slowly, feeling way too tired but he wasn't having it as he took your hand and pulled you up as you whined. You soon felt the hot water on your shoulders. As Jimin took some body wash and started rubbing your back.

You heard him sigh as you put your head on his shoulder.

- you do know that we have to talk things out right?

You whispered as you felt him nodding his head, the hot water was still running behind and you felt your heart was finally beating normally.

- and you also know that we are married now right?

He nodded once again.

- And also that you forced me to marry you right?

You reminded him as he stopped scrubbing your back. You felt tears in your eyes as you tried your best to stop it. Jimin on the other hand was feeling shameful and guilty. He was scared that what everyone's reaction would be when they found out he forced you to marry him. His mother would be so ashamed of him.

- and also that even after all of t-this I-I still l-love you.

You confessed breaking into sobs as Jimins heart clenched. He felt as if he was the worst human alive on this planet. But hearing you say that you still love him made him feel relieved.

You didn't wanted to cry but you just can't stop. Jimin took your face in his hands careful that the foam won't enter your eyes.

- I never wanted to force you into anything. I know that I am in no position to defend myself but I had my reasons. Please believe me.

He said his voice sounded so pure and pleading you looked up at him meeting his eyes as you gulped.

- Jimin, what are you hiding from me? I know you are hiding something from me what is it?

You asked you were literally begging him to say. But he was persistent on not letting you know something which could break you apart and he was sure that you would not be able to fix yourself again.

- I'm so sorry my love, I can't. Not yet.

He apologised as you closed your eyes feeling his warmth as warm tears left your eyes. You spent the rest of your night crying your eyes and cursing your fate. While Jimin was dying out of guilt that he couldn't do anything to comfort you.

_____________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think will happen now? What is Jimin hiding? Is it related to her father or something else?

So I dont know if this story is going good or not. Like I'm not getting any good ideas. So would you please suggest what could happen next? Any theories? That would actually help me a lot.

Well please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜