Twenty Five.

__________________________________

It was still weird for me to adjust the fact that my sister is going to be married in a family which I worked for. I still could not wrap my head around how they were being so nice to us and doing everything Seulgi asked for.

Just like this beach party.

Seulgi was currently in my room going crazy because she couldn't choose what to wear.

- You see, I wanna look sexy but Jihyun doesn't like it when I expose my body a lot.

She said and I was keeping my clothes in the closet as I scoffed

- What? It should be your choice whatever you want to wear not his.

I said as the anger started to build inside me and she shushed me.

- Ssshh he let's me wear whatever I want, it's just my Jihyun is a little overprotective about me.

She said smiling shyly as I gagged.

- Okay okay I get it. You wan wear that red bikini that sexy and not revealing too and if you feel uncomfortable you can just put on this shrug.

I suggested as her eyes lit up she came and hugged and laughing.

- You're the best sister!

She said and went outside the room I shook my head thinking of what I should wear. Of course, I don't like exposing my body but this is beach party so I should be wearing a bikini I sighed as I looked at the clothes I had.

I never bought much clothes since there were hardly any money left for me, all of those used to go to the loan sharks and banks. I spotted one, it was a black lace up one piece suit and I decided to wear a white cardigan on top.

After having a bath I felt more relaxed as I put on my suit and cardigan

After having a bath I felt more relaxed as I put on my suit and cardigan. Taking my sunscreen and everything I went outside, as soon as I opened my door Jimin opened his door too. He was in a white tshirt and black boxers. He looked at me from head to toe checking me out.

Normally I would freak out and kick anyone who stares at me, but the way he was looking at me boosted my confidence maybe because Koreas most eligible bachelor was checking me out? I could see his Adam's apple go up and down. I cleared my throat as he looked away.

- Are you leaving now too?

I asked as he nodded not looking at me.

- Yeah we are already late, l-lets go.

He said and I suppressed my laugh. We went outside the house only to see that no car was left does that mean I have to go with him or what? I turned my head to look at him.

- I guess we are the last one's to reach there.

He said as I nodded. He went near his car and I just stood there like an idiot. He didn't call for me or anything.

- Are you planning on going there by walk or what? Get inside.

He said as I nodded walking towards his car and getting inside. He started the car as he saw the address. Google was directing him and he was silent. It was awkward. I didn't mind as I was looking outside the view. It was my first time in Hawaii and everything was so wonderful and beautiful.

He must have noticed how excited I was going out and looking at the roads and everything.

- If we get time between the weddings I will take you out, I can be your personal tourist guard.

He said as I looked at him with wide eyes.

- You know this place that well? How many times did you come here?

I asked as he chuckled thinking for a minute he said.

- Eight times I guess?

- What?

I said blinking my eyes, he looked at me and burst into laughter. Was this the first time he was laughing like this? Yes. Is his laugh the best voice I've ever heard? Definitely yes.

- Don't worry, I will take you out. You will have fun.

He said as I smiled brightly nodding my head.

- Thank you.

~

We reached our destination and this was way too beautiful. I heard that the Park's rented this beach for the night. The beach was huge. Everyone was having so much fun together. The balloons were dancing with the air and waves were challenging us to get inside the water, the weather was the best and the smile on peoples faces was heartwarming. Overall, the view in front of my eyes was breathtaking.

- Like it?

He asked as I nodded.

- Love it.

I said. I felt two hands on my shoulders as he rested his chin on my shoulder and my breath hitched.

- I want you to forget everything and just have fun today. You've lived a tough life until now Soomin. But now, be carefree and act as if you own the world.

He said and his words just got me more excited as I took a deep breath and nodded.

- yes.

__________________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? What will happen at the beach party? Will they have fun? Or this will lead to some past life sneak peek?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜