Thirty Eight

____________________________

I

was conscious again but I could not open my eyes. I felt a cloth around my eyes and that's when I realised that I was blindfolded.

Jimin where are you? Please come fast.

I was praying to all gods that I should be saved and with me all others who were held too.

- I see that you are awake now.

I heard Yoongi's voice as he whispered. I felt disgusted to the core. If I would've accepted his apology would this happen to me?

I sighed as I did not have the energy to even answer him back, whatever he injected me had some great effect as I still felt as if I was unconscious. When I did not answer him back, he got angry as he aggressively grabbed my hair and a yelp left my mouth as his other hand caressed my cheek.

- Ah sorry! I'm not supposed to touch you now.

He apologised letting go of my hair as I was trying hard not to show my panic. I cannot believe that today turned out to be this way, is having two good days in a row so difficult for me?

The car stopped abruptly as I felt the seatbelt around me unbuckling and I was forced to get out of the car.

- Time to go babygirl.

Yoongi said as a hand gripped both my hands and another hand held my neck as it started pushing me and I started walking.

What is happening? Am I really going to be sold off? No Soomin you are not that weak. Jimins chances to come here are very low he may not come at time. So you are going to help yourself. Think of something for God sake. Okay the first thing to do is remove this fucking blindfold.

I was told to sit down and I sat down on a sofa. I heard the other girls 

- Is everyone here blindfold?

I asked as they all answered no. I furrowed my eyebrows. Then why only me?

- its maybe cause they know you are a troublesome that's why they made you blind like that.

One of the girl said as I gritted my teeth asshole yoongi.

Then I heard the door open before I do anything and we were again walking. I was tensed and nervous and I hoped no one likes me but I knew it was impossible since even if I was not sold today, he would bring me to another place.

We came to a stop as I heard loud noises of people. The smell of cigarettes and cigar was thick in the air with a mix of alcohols and drugs. People were laughing and I could also hear the noises of pictures clicking.

- Now now, let's start the bet shall we?

I heard yoongis voice as everyone hooted. I felt scared I just wanted to wrap myself in a blanket and hide from everyone. I lost all my hope. Everyone started shouting money of different amounts.

And then I was told to walk front when I was not obeying me they pushed me as I fell down and I heard laughter. I was lost I didn't knew what to do and I just sat there. And the someone gripped my forearm as they pulled me up. I felt so pathetic and weak I can do many things but I didn't know how to.

- Name: Kang soomin, Age: 26, height: 5"6, Weight: 56 kgs.

Someone announced as people started betting.

- 40 thousand dollars.

I heard a voice saying.

- 43 thousand dollars

- 45 thousand dollars.

Different amounts were being announced and I was crying hard.

No God please I have always been a great child you can't do this with me you have to do something.

I begged as I started crying on stage and I could feel Yoongi's nails piercing my skin as he told me to stop crying.

- 80 thousand dollars.

Someone said as everyone gasped.

- 80 thousand one

No

- 80 thousand two

Please no.

I was praying as I dropped on the floor.

- 80 thousand thr-

- One million.

I heard a voice as everyone gasped and started talking as the one who was announcing laughed.

- Well you sure?

He asked as I heard footsteps near me.

- Yeah she is mine now.

I heard the voice come closer. This voice..

The blindfold was off as the disco lights and bright lights as I squinted my eyes. I opened my eyes to see a man in front of me as he crouched down. He was wearing a black hat and a black mask.

 He was wearing a black hat and a black mask

- Jimin

I whispered as he took off the mask and smiled at me.

- Was I too late?

He asked as I practically threw myself at him as he stumbled back.

- You came?

I cried out loud as he caressed my back.

- You called me, how could I not come when it was you who called for me?

He caressed my back as I snuggled inside his neck and I felt as if I was in the safest place in the whole world.

- Now let's go we have to get out of here.

Jimin held my hand as I nodded my head but just then we heard sirens and everyone started running as Jimin looked at me with wide eyes.

______________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? What will happen? Will they be able to get out safely? Is Soomin safe now?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜