Sixty

_______________________________

It's been a week since Soomin joined the office again. Her and Jimin were sleeping in different rooms as she didn't wanted to be anywhere near him.

Soomin was just afraid because the mere sight of him makes her go all crazy and needy. That's why she decided to stay away from him. Since they came back, she has been really busy because of the coming up fashion show.

They had to go to the venue to see all the setup as her husband aka boss also decided to join them. They were seated in one car, Eunwoo sitting in front as they both were having conversations and she tried her best to ignore the male beside her.

Soon, they entered the venue and she started her work. Looking through everything Jimin was walking in front of her as Taehyung was behind him and back of them were her, Nayeon, Yoora, Eunwoo and Namjoon.

Beside her was the place manager as she was explaining the things.

- It would be better to have the lights from down.

Nayeon said as the manager looked at her and nodded and just then Jimin shook his head.

- Keep it both up and down. This event is very big for us, so I don't want anything to be incomplete or off.

He said as the manager wrote down on her iPad. After some time they went to see the models and the dresses. Soomin went inside the monitoring room as she checked the security and the cameras if they were working properly.

- The 14th camera is not working. Please check it it's the exit one and also the 26th one near the 3rd floor.

She said to one of the security guards as he nodded. She heard the door open as she looked at Jimin coming inside. He was wearing a white shirt and a black pant with a black blazer. His three buttons were undone showing off his chest. He motioned the guard to leave as he bowed and left.

He came near her as he trapped her between his arms and the table behind her as she gasped.

- What are you doing?

She asked, her heart started to beat faster as she felt weak near her knees. His face snuggled near her neck as closed her eyes when he exhaled a long breath. Her traitor heart was betraying her once again by beating loudly whenever he was near her.

- I missed you.

He whispered as she put her hands near his stomach as she tried to push him but he didn't even budge.

- What are you doing? Jimin let me go.

She whisper-yelled but instead of letting her go he gripped her forearms as he looked at her. Glaring at her as she looked at him with the same intensity.

- You're my wife, Park Soomin and I have a right on you. You are mine.

He said gritting his teeth as she gulped having enough of his shit she pushed him hard.

- You want me to please you? Fine sure.

She came near him as she pinned him to the wall while she roamed her finger through his face as she put her face near his as he looked away feeling ashamed of himself that he was literally forcing her but she wasn't going to stop. If this is what he wants then she will give it to him. Jimin tried to push her but she just went near him.

- Soomin!

He exclaimed as he held her shoulders as he saw her cheeks red and her neck was pinkish too. Her eyes held tears.

- Why? Didn't you want me to please you? Then let me do it.

She said coming near him again as he held her in place. Both of them panting hard as they looked at eachother. He turned around leaving the room as she plopped herself on the floor.