Four

_____________________

Since a very young age, I knew I was born with bad luck. I had no luck with friends, no luck with money, no luck with parents, no luck with love. But, I was always proud of my workplace. That was the only place where I was because of my hardwork, working made me stress free and relaxed. For some doing work 24/7 is tiresome and stressful, and it is. Although that's not the case with me. I love my workplace.

But not anymore.

I stood in front of the person who destroyed my car and who was my boss now. This was all too much for me, the overwhelming feeling of shock consumed my body as I stood there dumbfounded, my finger pointed at him.

Park Jimin started to make his way towards me, his dangerous and intimidating aura was still the same when I first met him. But right now, there was something else.

Arrogance.

It was clear on his face how arrogant he was feeling at this moment and of course he felt that way. It was evident that he won, he was my boss now which means I should be respecting him and obeying him always.

Can I just die?

- Good Morning, Secretary Kang. It's our first day together and you're already late.

Park Jimin was the embodiment of sass and disrespect, it was clearly evident. I took a deep breath in and bowed a little.

- I apologise for my late arrival.

- Sir.

He added as I looked at him in confusion as he smirked and leaned back on the table.

- Now now now, you work under me so you will listen to my orders and call me sir.

He said smirking as I cursed my fate. I was biting my inside cheek to control my anger as my hands formed in a fist.

- Then I hope you won't take any advantage of this hierarchy sir, since we both know you have a habit of belittling others.

I said as his eyes widen his jaw tighten as he inhaled a sharp breath. I smiled sweetly at him as I turned around when suddenly his voice stopped me.

- Careful Ms. Kang, remember it's upto me to decide who I should hire or fire.

He said as I was quiet. I don't even have enough savings, what are you doing, Soomin? Have you lost your mind? He is your boss you need to act better. You need this job.

His footsteps came near me and his breath touched my neck as my breath hitched. I turned around to face him as I noticed he and I were so near. I could see his eyes sparkling with curiosity and mischief, his perfect lips which looked very inviting was parted, I could smell his aftershave which makes sense because his jawline which was just as sharp as I remember it to be six months ago.

Oh my heavens! He smells intoxicating.

- Move away your breath stinks.

I said pushing him away as a shocked expression covered his face, he took a step back as the previous mischief was replaced with frustration and anger.

What happened to acting better?

- Plus, I am sure I won't be crossing my line unless you do so.

I tattled smiling as I bowed down a little and turned around, I did not miss the way his eyes darkened when we were so near but I shut my mind off. While walking out of the office I turned around to see him still standing there, the angry look was turned into an amused look.