Two.

________________________

It's been almost 6 months since I met that midget arrogant jerk. Finally, I had something I was proud of my car, even thinking about it makes me cry. It would have been so good me and my car but now because of that pea size shit I am here travelling in a bus.

- Ah! I'm sorry.

Someone said after pushing me as my face collided with the rod. I took a deep breath trying to hold in my anger. It was my daily routine.

The bus came to an halt as I made my way out of these sticky people. Getting down the bus I sighed as I walked inside my workplace. As I went inside the lift I pressed the 13th floor when two girls also joined me.

- Did you know that?

One of the girl whispered as the other looked at her dumb -- just like me.

- Aish, about the scandal our CEO is in.

She said as I frowned not knowing anything. I took a week off as I went to Gwangju to look after my mother and I did not get any kind of updates from anyone.

- What? What kind of scandal?

- A drug scandal.

She whispered as my eyes widen a low gasp leaving my mouth unintentionally as both the girls looked at me.

- Is it true? How do you know about this?

I asked as they looked nervous.

- Uh well secretary Kang it's all over the office and within 3 days, the CEO will be changed.

She said as my eyes widen as wide as sorcers.

- WHAT? IN 3 DAYS?

I accidentally yelled as they shushed me and I nodded.

But how? I was only gone for a week? How can these many things happen in a week? And who the hell is the new CEO?

Our CEO was a middle age man who wasn't really interested in being a CEO. When I was appointed the secretary position everyone told me to be careful of him but he never really tried anything with me. I knew he did drugs but he was not caught ever. I was shocked but at the same time I was relieved that he was out.

But the information that a new CEO would be appointed I was stressed about that. I had a habit and a routine with this ex CEO, and I can't handle change.

Reaching the floor I stepped outside as I saw all the head quarters quiet and only the clicking of my heels were heard. Manager Jeon looked at me and widen his eyes.

- Ah! Secretary Kang you're here finally. The CEO is really angry and waiting for you, go inside.

He revealed as I nodded my head and made my way to the office. I went inside and saw the office was a mess, it was ruined completely.

The CEO was standing tall his hand on his head as he was breathing heavily and roaming around the office.

- Sir.

I let out my voice barely could be heard as he shot his head up. He came up to me and looked like he was going to lash out but he calmed down and sighed.

- I'm sorry for this mess.

He left with those words as I stood there dumbfounded.

~

The whole week was hectic. There were so many paperworks that was needed to be done and most of all the office was under construction just the way how the new CEO likes it.

To be honest, this new boss sounds like an ass to me. I was pulling an all nighter as I was analysing our company stocks. Sighing as I finished the work I got up and stretched my arms as Mr Jeon looks at me and smiled.

- You have been working really hard Secretary Kang.

He said as I smiled at him as he put a coffee on my table.

- You too, after this whole new CEO thing is done I'm going to take a long vacation.

I grumbled as he nodded in agreement and took a sip from his coffee, we spoke for a while and what we are going to do the next day as I looked at the time and it was almost 12.

- Well I will get going then.

I informed as I got up and reached the lift and was going to press the ground floor button I heard footsteps.

- Secretary Kang, please wait for me!

I heard Mr Jeon as I hurriedly stopped and he entered the lift with me.

- You're going home too?

- Uh yes.

He said as I nodded and we both reached the last floor I looked at the time.

11:48 PM.

I sighed. Will the buses run now? Shall I call a cab?

- Let me drop you to home it's really late and it won't be safe for you.

He said as he smiled I would have declined his offer for being modest but I was tired and my legs were giving up on me as I nodded.

- Wait here, I will bring the car.

He said and went away as I took out my heels and I took it in my hands.

- Argh my legs pain so much, I wanna go somewhere far away when will I relax?

I whined as a red SUV came in my view the window slides down to show a bunny smile.

- Come on.

~

After taking a nice hot bath I went near my mirror and applied the moisturizer on my skin.

- Like this Kang Soomin you will grow old without even trying. Ah I'm working so much am I not cool?

I was talking to myself when I saw the calendar and the next day was marked as the day we will be knowing our new CEO.

- Ah I wonder who the new boss is.

_______________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? Who is the new CEO?

I was so happy today but then just now I came to know about something so disgusting and disappointing I'm like.   👁👄👁😠

Anyways, please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜