Forty One.

_________________________

When his lips collided with mine, I could feel the familiarity with his touch and kisses. It was like I was meeting my lifeline after so long and now that we finally kissed, I felt complete. The way his hands grabbed my waist and mine were lost in his hair as I let out a small moan and that must have surprised him as he deepens the kiss.

He was right, I really don't feel guilty about it.

We pulled away as both of us were panting as I could see how dark his eyes were now, the feeling of overwhelming lust as well as shyness was filling me up. I looked down as I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks and I heard him laughing as he peeked at me from down and I just turned to the side.

- Why are you being so embarrassed now?

He asked laughing as I was just blinking my eyes rapidly, staring into the wall.

- I am not embarrassed, why would I be?

I lied as he smirked nodding his head as his hand touched my shoulder blades and I let out a breathless sigh and I could see this mothefucker smirking in amusement. He knew he had control over my body and he could make me feel the things I was feeling right now.

Jimin stopped touching me as he kept a hand under his head as he rested his head on it as I was still on his lap and looked at him in confused state.

- Jimin, what is wrong?

I whispered asking as I placed my hand on my legs and he took my hand in his as he licked his lips.

- Soomin, I don't want to start something when we are not sure where our relationship stands. I want us to have a healthy relationship and not just one night stands where we need eachother for just moments of lust.

He explained as I could feel my heart bursting out of my chest when I saw how much of a good person he really is. This man right here saved my life on multiple occasions and eventhough we had a rought start, I do not regret anything.

- If you are still unsure with your feelings then it's fine Soomin, but I am sure with mine --- I like you Kang Soomin, very much.

Jimin confessed as I was too shocked to say anything to him. My mind was completely blank the moment he revealed he liked me, it felt unreal that The Park Jimin was sitting in front of me and confessing to me.

If anyone said that to me eight months ago I would have laughed my ass off.

- and as I said, if you don't have same feelings for me it's okay-

I interrupted him with a kiss as I held his face in my hands, I looked at him with pure adoration in my eyes as I smiled brightly at him.

- I like you very much too Jimin.

I whispered caressing his face as he looked beyond surprised. Jimin chuckled ruffling my hair as he asked me.

- So I should ask you out?

- Well if you want me to be your girlfriend then yes.

I said winking and he laughed.

- Will you be my Girlfriend?

He asked as I shook my head in disappointment.

- You are so boring, Mr. Park. You need to know that I have high standards in men now and I will only say yes if you ask me in a better way than this.

I teased him as he smirked.

- oh? If that's the case, well then how about I propose you in front of everyone tomorrow when Jihyun and Seulgi are exchanging rings? How about that?

He proposed the idea as my eyes widen and I slapped his shoulder and laughed.

- I can't believe this.

I whispered placing my head on his shoulder as his hand was patting my back, I found extreme peace when I was near him and my heart was at ease now. It felt as if like the earlier episode of the day never happened.

- Believe what?

- Us. I don't even know how and when I started to feel something for you other than pure hatred.

I reminisced the times where we were only bickering with eachother and there was nothing else but just fights and arguments.

- Well I saw it coming because let's be honest honest, who can resist these good looks?

He stated as I rolled my eyes pinching his arm as he yelped in pain.

- Okay okay I'm sorry for saying truth.

He said as I shook my head looking at him as he kissed my lips and I kissed back. His hands started roaming around my body and so did mine around his. And just then something came in my mind as I got up and he was just sitting there all confused.

- Alright, I will prove you wrong.

He looked at me as if I grew two heads.

- What? Just come back why are you doing this?

I shook my head as I placed the tray on the table as I leaned on it.

- I will prove you wrong by showing you that I can resist you, Mr. Park.

I said whispering his name as I winked biting my lip controlling my laugh as he whined.

- We have been resisting eachother for so long and now that we are finally with eachother you are going to do this?

He whined as I shrugged and he got up, the usual arrogant look was back on his face as he scoffed

- You really think you can?

He asked as I nodded smiling and he scoffed again.

- Well then, you will come running in my arms and that's when I will know that you accepted me as your boyfriend.

- That's never gonna happen Mr. Park

- Let's see how much you can restrain yourself Secretary Kang.

He said winking as he placed a kiss on my cheek and went out as I sighed 

Okay game on.

__________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? Will she be able to control herself? What will Jimin do? What will happen now?

I thought the story was getting very dark and sad so here are some 🌠 H A P P Y🌠chapters. Lol

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜