Fifty one

_____________________________

I'm so sorry for being annoying but can you please share this story with your friends? ^-^

_____________________________

I was shocked with the way Jimin held me in front of everyone. I was speechless of how effortless it was for him while I am still being awkward when someone mentions anything about us.

After we both sat inside the car and I buckled up my seatbelt, Jimin started the car as I put the location to where we were going.

- You sure they serve good food?

Jimin asked still unsure about trusting my choice as I nodded my head excitingly.

- I used to come here a lot when I was still a newbie at the company. That place is my comfort place and nobody knows about it except you.

I informed him as a proud expression unfolded on his face as he smiled bright.

- Really? Then I'm sure it will be good.

We started chatting on random things as it felt good to talk to him properly after two days. In the past three months, it became a habit of mine to tell about the whole day to Jimin and listen to him. When he wasn't speaking with me, I felt as if my voice was lost and I had no one to speak to.

- I can't believe Seulgi's marriage is literally in 2 weeks.

I exclaimed as his eyes widened and he looked at me in shocked as I narrowed my eyes

- Don't tell me you forgot about that.

- No it's not like that. I was busy so it must have slipped out of my mind.

- that just means you forgot.

I pointed out as he shrugged taking a right turn as the navigator was telling us.

- I can't believe it's been 3 months already since Seulgi's engagement.

I muttered as a sigh left my mouth and then I felt Jimin grabbing my hand.

- and I can't believe it's been 3 months since we started dating actually.

He said looking at me with those adorable eyes as I smiled nodding my head. Soon we reached the place I was told him about. It was a local street restaurant which I used to visit a lot before the changing of CEO'S. It was my comfort place since school.

Jimin told me to go near the restaurant as he will park the car and come. I stood near the place as he came soon taking my hand in his as we went inside. The place was as usual empty just a couple or two sitting afar from where we were. The old woman came near us as her eyes brighten seeing me.

- omo! Soomin-ah aigo! how are you? You came after so long.

The old lady who always looked after me and gave me extra food came near me as she held my hand while laughing as I nodded my head smiling from ear to ear.

- yess I've been really busy I'm sorry.

I apologetically said as she chuckled and nodded. Then she looked at Jimin who was sitting politely as she smiled at him.