Sixty one.

______________________________

- Jung Hoseok?

Both Taehyung and Jimin said together gathering everyone's attention as everyone looked at them. Soomin frowned looking at Jimin as his expression turned from a blank one to an arrogant smirk.

~

After the meeting was dismissed Soomin and Jimin sat inside the car. As the driver started the car. Soomin leaned back on the seat as a low grown left her mouth. Grabbing her neck she massaged it. Not wanting anything more than a hot shower she looked at Jimin looking at her with a desire in his eyes.

Well, maybe a hot sex with shower won't hurt?

She thought, getting embarrassed by her own thoughts she gulped as she turned away. Her and Jimin didn't had a proper conversation since their marriage. She felt a hand on her thigh as she looked at Jimin, but he was looking elsewhere. His hand was roaming around her thigh going upwards as she started to feel aroused.

Jimun didn't touch her for a very long time and her longing lead to her touching herself which obviously didn't work. His hand was going in an up and down direction causing her to have deep breaths. She suddenly turned herself to him as he looked at her.

- uhm

She said not knowing what to say. They both looked at eachother unaware of the fact that how much both of them were longing to be in their embrace.

- You know that Lee Yoora won't be quiet about it right? She is going to cause a scandal.

She admitted quietly as he held her hand turning to look at her and taking a deep breath he looked at her.

- then I want you to know that no matter what, I will protect you and whatever that Lee Yoor does I won't let it affect you. I promise.

He assured as she nodded. His hand caressed her cheek as she melted in his touch. The car came to a halt as they looked infront. Getting out they entered their house. She went upstairs to her room as she opened the door turning on the light.

It was a large room way too large for her liking. The servants said this was the second largest room and the first one was of course Jimins

She stripped down her clothes as she came near the mirror taking off her accessories as she took her silk gown wrapping it around her body

She stripped down her clothes as she came near the mirror taking off her accessories as she took her silk gown wrapping it around her body. She let her hair down as she sighed. She was going to enter the bathroom when she heard the door open.

She turned around to see Jimin. He was standing there shirtless and in a white boxers. She gulped as she stepped out of the bathroom to ask him what is he doing here and who gave him the permission to come inside her room looking so hot.