Seventy Nine

________________________________

JIMINS POV

The night I saw Soomin I was very happy and finally holding her in my arms was like a dream come true but when I came to know about how she thinks our relationship isn't stable I started to rethink about the decisions I made. She was right I never gave her a choice and how can she be happy when she never chose to be with me?

I was up all night thinking what I should do and an idea came to my mind. I was going to talk to her father about this but he got arrested that day. I knew Soomin was breaking inside but I thought it would be better if she is with her brother now.

I slept at my parent's house deciding that the next thing I will do is go to jail where Mr. Kang is there. The morning came by fast as I got up and remembered what I have to do today. I checked my phone to see missed calls and messages from Soomin. I sighed as I got ready wearing a suit and I got inside my car guiding my driver the place where I want to go.

I got inside the jail as the inspectors were shocked to see me. I asked them that I wanted to visit Mr. Kang and them I saw a woman sitting as she was staring at me with wide open mouth as I couldn't help but smirk.

People did stare at me often but I only had my eyes on one person.

And I am going to make sure to make that persom truly mine.

Soon I was inside a cell where he was sitting he looked shocked to see me and I bowed to him as he nodded his head. I sat on the bench as I sighed suddenly feeling nervous.

- are you here to tell me something?

He asked as my eyes widened and I nodded my head.

- You know how and why i married Soomin.

- yes I know exactly how you married her.

He clearly did not hide how disappointed he was with the decisions I made and with that tone I was sure that he did not really like me as much as Jihyun.

I cleared my throat as I continued

- Those were circumstances that I could not get away from. Your wife was all ready to sell her.

I said with so much hatred as he nodded his head signalling me to go on and drop this topic.

- So I was thinking to surprise her

- She deserves a good surprise, what are you going to do?

Mr. Kang asked as he gestured me to give him a glass of water and I passed him the water glass as I continued.

- Divorce her.

I said as he spit the water he was drinking and looked at me furiously and I almost laughed but I had to be calm and serious about it.

- No I mean listen to my plan. I will send her divorce papers and won't tell her the real reason.

I explained as he furrowed his eyebrows while folding his hands and looking at me with disbelief.

- Why would you want to do that?

- I feel bad, because I never gave her the choice. Choice to be mine, choice to decline my proposal she never got to choose if she wants to spend her life with me. So, if she signs those documents then I will get away from her forever and if she won't I will propose her in front of everyone.