Fifty

___________________________

Jimin POV

It's been 2 days since I got to know that my father has some sought of connection with Soomin's father. And since then I have been doing everything to get to know as much as I can. Getting help from Taehyung I got to know so much, things that I never knew. Things that I'm not sure how to digest all those facts.

Two days ago..

I called Taehyung as I can only trust him on this. Soomin was fast asleep next to me as I texted Taehyung saying I want to know about this person and he said he will get as much information as he can.

The next morning came fast as we went to the office together people were shocked seeing us together. I didn't wanted to force Soomin but she said she was overwhelmed by the thought of everyone knowing about us but she is fine now.

I came inside my office and I opened my computer and looked at my fathers bank account and was shocked that there were large amounts of money which were sent to a person named Kang Jun Seok.

I frowned looking at the screen realising why did he sent these large amounts of money. Just then Taehyung came inside as he sighed looking at me as I leaned back on my chair as he came and sat on the sofa.

- You are so not gonna like this.

He said releasing another deep breath as  a deep frown could be seen on my forehead. I got up as I sat on the opposite couch ; in front of him.

- What information did you get?

I asked as he opened his laptop and showed the screen to me.

- Kang Jun Seok, he was living in Korea until 2008 and then he divorced his wife leaving her and his three children and is now living in Italy. But you see here is something very interesting fact

He said as I looked at him as I motioned him to speak he leaned back as he gestured the office and I frowned.

- no way..

- He and your father were pals, they made an IT company together leading your ass to be so rich. Which means that he owns 50% of every profit you

He informed me as my eyes widened and my mind started running wild.

- Which makes..

I started as he nodded taking a sip from the water bottle

- Which makes Kang Soomin, your secretary also the owner of one of your company.

He revealed as I was still too shocked to say anything.

- Thats means her family owns shares in every company we have?

I asked as he shook his head and put out a file in front of me.

- Look, your family made a name for itself and The Park Co-operation has launched several other brands. When Kang Jun-Seok and your father first started 15 years ago, all they had was only one company which was The Parks technology which is still on the market and doing very much perfectly fine.

He told me as I nodded, of course I knew about that since before coming here I worked there with my father and helped to come up with new ideas for everything, be it our app updates or making a whole new AI characteristics for future development.