Thirty Seven

___________________________

The engagement was in two days and everyone were really excited for it. It has been five days since we were staying here and after yesterday, me and Mr. Park were back on goof terms now. Although, Mrs. Park was still angry at him but when I explained her everything with a mix of some lies, she understood and reconciled with her son.

I was sitting on the garden chair under a big umbrella as the sun was shining bright in the sky. I was reading a book and was so engrossed in reading that I did not hear the footsteps until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see it was the last person I would have expected to show up in front of me.

Min Yoongi.

- What do you want? Why are you here?

I asked as I sat up straight and he looked at me and I could see that his eyes held an empty look, there were severe dark circles under his eyes and he looked more skinny. Eventhough I felt scared around him, there was nothing dangerous about him right now.

- Soomin.

He said as I gulped hard.

- Soomin I'm sorry. These past years I have been in great guilt, I can't bear this guilt Soomin this guilt is killing me inside I want to die because of this heaviness.

He said as I stood there still my hands shaking as I felt a knot in my throat.

- Then die.

I said as he looked at me hurt clearly visible in his eyes.

- after what you did to me, you don't deserve to live. You are a fucking rapist Yoongi! In past, you hurt me in so many ways just because of your fucked up self. You... you even called your friends. You think I deserved that? I did everything to be with you. You were my safe place I thought of you as someone who would never ever hurt me and you did the opposite thing, even much worst. I would have reported you guys but just because of my mother.

I said and by now I was shaking so hard and was crying at the same time.

- I know that's why I am telling you to let go. Forgive me and and we both will be free. I have changed Soomin I swear.

He said pleading as I wiped my tears as I looked at him. Standing straight I folded my hands.

- The way I have suffered you deserve to suffer too. So rot in hell you rat.

I said as I took my book and turned around but just then I heard him laugh. I furrowed my eyebrows as I turned to look at him and he was laughing while shaking his head.

- See this is what you do. You act so stubborn and foolish. You could've have accepted my apology but no you have to be a bitch like always right?

He mocked me as I started shivering from inside. I knew that look in his eyes very well, all my instincts were telling me to run but just when I was about to run away he covered my face with something and as I was struggling to push him away, I saw Jimin.

Please Jimin look here. Please Jimin look here. Oh god. Please help me.

But he didn't see me and after a second the darkness engulfed me and I passed out.

~

I woke up and as soon as I opened my eyes I felt as if someone were pushing pins inside my head. I held my head as I looked up and saw that I was in a chair tied up. I groaned in pain as I heard the door opening.

- Oh the princess is awake now.

I heard a deep voice as I squinted my eyes. It was still day time so there was some light.