Epilogue

----------------------------------------------

Spending their whole life together both, Jimin and Soomin grew old. Seeing everything in their life they had eachother always. there were a lot of fights misunderstandings to the point they almost fell apart from eachother.

But then they remebered their happy moments, moments which were serene where they devoted themselves to eachother. and in the end they stuck together going through everything together

Giving birth to three children-- two boys and one girl. 

FLASHBACK:

Soomin was rushed to the hospital, it was her 8th month and she had no idea why she was facing pains so soon. Chaeyoung and Seulgi were by her side but she was searching for Jimin. He went to Japan for a meeting and he was sure they still had one month time until their child came in this world. But no one knew the child will be here a month early.

Nevertheless, she was ready no matter how nervous she was , she knew she had no choice. A nurse came with documents near her father explaining that it was a critical stage and only one life could be saved and his father was stressed 

- Why are you thinking so much of course we will save Soomin!

Hoseok said exasperated as Seulgi agreed with him. On the other hand her father called Jimin telling him the situation and Jimin was more than shocked. 

- But, how its still her eighth month, hows that even possible?

- Jimin, son hurry up we dont have much time. 

Her father explained as he heard him sigh frustrated. 

- What do you mean by that? of course save Soomin, no matter what. 

he made his final decision eventhough his heart was crushing inside he just decided that their child is going to be killed. He ordered his secretary to make his arrangements because he wants to go back to Korea. 

~

The doctors were getting ready for the surgery as Soomin was screaming for Jimin, she wanted to feel her husband's warmth and she knew she was doing something dangerous, she needed him. The doctors were instructing her but the pain was unbearable.

- PARK JIMIN YOU MIDGET I WILL KILL YOU!

 She yelled yelping in pain as she was breathing hard and she tried to follow whatever the doctor was saying pushing hard she only wished that her baby will be healthy and she heard the doctors gasp and they suddenly were in such a hurry and she was panicked and soon she heard a cry and she sighed in relief and the doctors resumed to their work as the nurse took away her baby and soon her eyes closed. 

After a day Jimin arrived and he went straight to the hospital. He ran down the halls panting hard while pushing people out of his way and he saw his mother and everyone else as he came near them.

- Where is Soomin?

He asked still out of breath, he of course didn't know that both of them were saved and Chaeyoung forbidden everyone from telling him the truth only to see his reaction.

how evil, but fun.

Jimin went inside the ward to see Soomin eating and he immediately went and hugged her kissing her forehead as a tear slipped from his eyes. 

- I am so sorry, love. I cannot lose you I am so sorry

He apologised and Soomin was confused as to why was he apologising and then he heard a cry and his eyes widened he pulled away from her to see a babygirl and he gasped as he went near her and he took the baby in his hands. He looked at the baby then at Soomin as Soomin was just smiling looking at them as Jimin had tears in his eyes, his ears and nose were red and his eyes were puffy from crying. They heard a click and they snapped their heads to see chae clicking their picture and Jimin's eyes widened