Forty three

___________________________

Both me and Chaeyoung got out of the room and was going down the stairs as I looked around the big mansion we were staying at.

- You know we could've had the ceremony here right?

I asked Chaeyoung who was looking very beautiful in her lavender colour strapless knee length dress and her blonde hair was down making her look like a princess.

- Yeah but my mom likes people to know that we have lots of money.

She said as I chuckled shaking my head and Taehyun appeared in front of us, he was wearing a white suit and shirt which was a similar pink colour to mine. His hair was styled back revealing his forehead as he looked extremely handsome.

- Oh~ Kang Taehyun, look at you!

I teased him as he smiled and showed off his outfit.

- Of course, Jimin hyung chose this for me and also did my hair, don't I look great?

He asked as I smiled and nodded my head. Of course Jimin helped him, he had a great sense of  fashion. 

We heard a voice and when I looked up to see it was Jimin. As soon as I saw Jimin coming, I could feel my breath getting stuck in my lungs.  I was mesmerised by his beauty and how otherworldly he looked.

He was looking that handsome.

He was looking nothing less than a prince and I was left in awe seeing him

He was looking nothing less than a prince and I was left in awe seeing him. God is so unfair to create such handsome and beautiful people and here is me.

He came near us as he put his hand on Taehyun shoulder as he eyed me up and down.

- I do have a great choice right Soomin?

He asked as I bit my lip to stop myself from kissing him right there.

- My brother is just handsome enough to pull anything, Jimin.

I said shrugging as Chaeyoung started stomping her leg.

- Jimin! You are not wearing according to the theme! The groom's side was supposed to wear lavender color not this dull lifeless colours!

She scolded him as Jimin just rolled his eyes.

- You see little sister the thing is I don't care and whatever I wear, I look good in it so i don't really think it's a problem?

He said tilting his head and smirking as Chaeyoung looked as if she would kill him right there and me and Taehyun glanced at each other.

- Don't ask me for a favour the next time you need my help in any legal matters, Park Jimin.

She warned him as Jimin just laughed her off.

- Let's go we don't have to talk to useless people.

She said taking my hands as I laughed and nodded my head, but before we could leave, Jimin stopped us.