Sixty two

____________________________

The news spread like a fire in the forest as it was becoming difficult for the couple to get out without any guards because of the reporters. Soomin was currently in her office preparing for the event tomorrow.

Jeongyeon came towards her as she looked at her. It was very tough for her to get her friends understand how rushed the marriage was. Three of them -- Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo were very mad at her but they knew that their friend needed their support.

- did you picked up the dress? Of what you're going to wear tomorrow?

She asked as a sigh left Soomins mouth. Poor girl, didn't even had time to pick the dress. It would have been a lot more easier if there was not any reporter following her.

- Not yet.

- Shall we go to shopping? Even we didn't chose ours.

Jeongyeon offered as she thought for a good one minute whether she should go or not. She was afraid of the reporters but at the same time she wanted to hang out with her friends.

- I'll ask Jimin and come.

She said smiling cheekily as Jeongyeon groaned. She went inside Jimins office as she saw him typing something looking at the computer. Hearing the sound of her heels clicking he looked up at her.

- Can I go with Jeongyeon Jihyo and Nayeon to buy our dresses for tomorrow?

She asked looking at Jimins expressions he took her hand as he made her sit on his lap she wrapped her hands around his neck.

- sure but can you please take the bodyguard with you too?

He asked as she whined

- But Jimin, I am going with my friends it wont look good.

- I'm just afraid love.

He admitted caressing her waist as she grabbed his face between her hands as she kissed him.

- Don't worry so much Mr. Park. I'll be okay plus I'm taking my three friends with me.

She said smiling as he put his head on her chest as she giggled. Jimin has been acting very protective and was very clingy giving her lots of attention and she absolutely loved it.

- Then I shall warn them to take care of you otherwise it won't be good.

He said getting up as she she kept a hand on his chest to prevent him.

- You are doing no such thing.

She appealed as he sighed. Kissing him for the last time she went out of the office and took her purse. Getting inside Nayeons car they drove off.

~

It has been an hour and she still didn't decided.

- Soomin!! It will be your first appearance after you guys came out as a married couple so decide something good.

Jihyo scolded as she nodded looking focused at what she should wear.

- Remember to choose something comfortable too because we all are going to be busy tomorrow.

Nayeon pointed out as she nodded again. As I looked at one particular dress which was so good I looked at the price and it was affordable as I smiled.

- Wow

- Wow

- that is so pretty

- Mr. Park is definitely going to go wild.

Jeongyeon said smirking as Soomin blushed.

- Then this is it?

She asked as they all nodded. Paying for the dresses they made their way to their respective houses.

~

The next day came quickly and it was currently 6 PM as she was late she took a shower real quick as she put on her make up wearing the dress she put on a diamond necklace putting her hair down as she straightened it.

Jimin came outside as his mouth fell open. He came and pulled her towards him as she looked up at him.

- You are looking so gorgeous god!

He exclaimed as she looked at him. He was wearing a black shirt which two buttons were unbuttoned and a jacket on top. A silver necklace around his neck and he was looking breathtaking.

 A silver necklace around his neck and he was looking breathtaking

-  Let's go. We are going to be late.

She said as he nodded taking her hand in his he lead them outside. Sitting in their car the driver drove off. Soon they reached the destination. The red carpet and many reporters waiting for the Seoul's hottest couple. She gulped her anxiety kicking in as he felt Jimins hand on hers as she smiled not wanting him to worry about her.

First Jimin came out of the car as he opened the door as he took his wife's hand in his helping her to get out. She put her hand in the loop of his hand as she smiled at the cameras trying to look as confident as she can. She had the same questions as the reporters as to why Jimin rushed the marriage but she was quiet.

Making their way inside they posed for the cameras. Of course, Park co- operation was the VIP of tonight being the sponsor for this event and also being a big influence for this event. Their clothing brands sekle were shooting rockets in the international markets.

But there was also another VIP for the night. The cars came to a halt as they saw a man coming outside his aura was so powerful that it radiated a dominant aura. He was tall his hair parted as he was wearing a black turtleneck with a black jacket a gold chain around his neck as you can reckon he was one of the most handsome man you can ever see.

The reporters changed their direction towards him as the man came near them standing infront of Jimin as she could feel Jimin standing straight looking at him with a straight face but still there was a slight smirk as they shook their hands.

- Jimin.

- Hoseok.

____________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think will happen? Who is Hoseok? What will he do? Is there any connection between them?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜