Twenty one

_____________________________

This week I completed all of my pending work. And also the future things that needed to be done. Right now, I was packing my bags when suddenly Seulgi contacted me saying that the wedding venue has changed and it's going to be a destination wedding.

Apparently, the groom is very rich. I was happy that I got to go overseas because of some other reason other than work. I kept my laptop and some office realted stuff just in case someone would need my help.

My train was exactly at 5 PM and its 3 PM right now so I took my luggage as I called the taxi. After some time I heard a beep noise and I knew that the taxi came.

Taking my luggage outside i kept it inside and sat inside the taxi. Soon I reached the station and submitted my ticket. Sitting inside the train I dozed off. 

~

I reached my home ringing the bell as I waited for the door to open. Our house was like every other middle class people's house. It wasn't really lavish but rather more comfortable and cozy. Looking at my surroundings, I realized how much I missed this. The door soon opened and I saw my brother.

- Noonaaa!!!

He yelled as he hugged me I chuckled as I hugged him back.

- How have you been?

I asked as he took the luggage from my hand.

- I've been doing great. You look thin.

He commented as I shrugged

- Office work I guess.

I said and went inside meeting and greeting the guests as I searched for my mother. There she was making the dining room and as soon as she saw me she came towards me.

- Oh you are here?

She asked as I hugged her but she only patted my back. I looked a lot like my dad which was the reason mother never really looked at me. Even in my worst times when I felt like ending it all, she did not tried to make me feel better. She always put Seulgi and Taehyun before me which was one of the main reasons why it was me who went out to work instead of her.

But she had her own reasons so I never really blamed her.

Suddenly someone caught my hand as I turned around to see it was none other than Kang Seulgi who started pulling me to her room.

- I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU.

She exclaimed excitingly as I sat on my bed my legs folded awaiting for her to tell me everything.

- He took me for a date and he planned everything under the sunset he kissed me and asked if I would marry him. He literally went on his knees for me. Can you believe it Park Jihyun going on his knees for me?! That's insane.

The name sounded familiar to me but I shrugged it off too busy looking at my sister so happy.

- I am so happy for you. I hope he keeps you happy till his last breath. And also where is the destination wedding?

I asked as she smiled slyly. I looked at her curious and after a good 5 minutes she said.

- Hawaii.

She said and we both squealed. It was my dream to go to Hawaii.

- Your husband must be really rich what the fuck.

I said and she nodded her head happily.  After some time of talking. Mum came and said that it was time to go to the airport. I didn't had anything to pack so I was chilling.

~

At the airport.

- Soomin-ah we are gonna get the business class ticket!!!

Seulgi squealed as I looked at her with wide eyes.

- Wait what??

- yess Jihyun and his brother and parents and me you taehyun and mum. The closest. It is said that this plane is also theirs that's why we didn't had any issues.

She said as I was left awestruck.

- Wow so he really is the richie rich one huh.

I said and chuckled. Going inside the cabin, the air hostess showed us our seats. I met her - to - be husband. I would be lying if I said he wasnt good looking. He was really really hot. He reminded me of someone but I just couldn't put a finger on whom.

(Lee taemin as Park Jihyun because why not? 💅🏽🕺)

I was told to sit on one of the last seats and I nodded. I took my sunglasses off and stared outside the window. I felt someone sitting beside me as I turned my head to look who it was. And when I did a loud gasp escaped my mouth.

W H A T T H E F U C K

- M-Mr Park?

I said and he looked at me. He was wearing a black shirt and black leather pants and black leather jacket with his sunglasses. My eyes widened as he took his off, smirking he said.

- Nice to meet you again Secretary Kang.

__________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? What will happen now? Will something happen at the wedding?

Well,please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜