Forty Eight

_____________________________

Happy birthday Seokjinne 🥺💜

________________________________

Time went by fast, it was already 3 months to Seulgi's engagement and my relationship with Jimin. These past three months were the most happening months of my entire life. Everyday felt like a heaven with him, adventurous, fun, loving and of course sex.

Eventhough we couldn't go on dates because of media, we still spent so much time together. Going to eachother's house, secretly meeting in the office and not to forget the nights we purposely spent in office just because Jimin liked doing it in the office.

Not saying I did not like it tho.

These past three months dating him was thrilling to say the least. Honestly, I was not expecting Jimin to be so sweet and caring. He always cared for every little thing and made sure that I don't feel uncomfortable because of him.

It all started when he started treating me in a special way in office and I scolded him because I did not want to feel privileged just because my boyfriend is the owner of few companies.

Currently, I was in my office sending a location to Mr. Kim We were planning on opening a mall and we were finalising the locations. I looked at the time to see that it was almost 9 PM as I sighed.

Jungkook came near my desk as he put a cup of coffee in front of me as I looked up to see him.

- Here some caffeine for you, Secretary Kang you should take a break now.

He offered as I smiled and took the coffee cup in my hand.

- Thank you so much Mr. Jeon.

I took and just when I was about to take a sip Nayeon came towards us and snatched it away as other people came with her too.

- We have to go out for dinner! Why are you giving her coffee?

She scolded as Jungkook let out an 'ah' and nodded his head looking at me apologetically. I looked at her and nodded my head as I got up sighing.

- Well, that's a good idea. Let me go and tell Mr. Park about this.

- NO!

they all yelled together as I was startled by their denial of my idea.

- What?

- Don't tell Mr. Park otherwise he will come with us too and he is so intimidating I feel scared.

Jihyo whined as I shook my head and brushed her off.

- Shut up guys he is not that bad

I said as they all gave the "look"