Sixty eight

_________________________________

The party was almost over. Jimin was with the shareholders as Soomin didn't bother to go there. She had enough tolerating those old hags at company and that's why she stood near the bar contemplating whether she should have another drink or not.

Just then she felt a presence next to her as she turned her head to the other side to come to know that the person was none other than Hoseok. He looked at her as he gave her a smile and she did not returned it. She was walking away as he held her hand and she glared at him.

- Oooh sorry.

He said removing his hands as she stood there crossing her arms and looking at him.

- How can you even look at Jimin and talk to me after what you did to him!

She asked with disgust in her voice as he chuckled amusingly.

- So he did told you?

He said as he showed his perfect set of teeth. Turning towards her suddenly his gaze changed as he asked

- But did he told you how he became the prince charming and stole the love of my fucking life?

- He was not at fault! Your girlfriend told him that you two broke up. I am very sorry for your loss but you must know that the evil one was your girlfriend not Jimin.

She explained him as he only tightened his grip on the glass he was holding but a smile still remained on his face.

- Well, whatever you say.

He said smiling as the waiter bought your drink. You took the drink as you sipped it. There was silence between you two neither of you trying to speak not like you wanted to. You knew that whatever Hoseok said was lies.

You were drinking as suddenly your vision started to get blurry you kept the glass on the bar table as you looked at Jimin he was still talking with some elderly people. And suddenly the lights went off and so did your conscious.

~

When the lights turned off Hoseok knew this was his chance. His guards came and picked Soomin up as the poor woman laid unconscious. He only had 1 minute and 15 seconds and then the lights will be back so he knew he had to hurry up

On the other hand Jimin was searching for his wife. He knew Soomin was afraid of darkness and he wanted to be with her. It was his fault that he left her alone. Jimin was shouting for her some people switched on their flashlights but he still couldn't find her.

The lights came and he looked everywhere for the love of his life but he could not find her and then he realized.

Hoseok is also missing.

He ran towards the parking lot but before he could do anything he saw Soomin being put inside a Van as he rushed towards the car but some guards stopped him and he was shouting and struggling but he was helpless as he saw the car going away from him while he saw Soomin going away from him.

He was thrown away as his head hit a stone but he quickly memorized the car plate number.

- SOOMIN!

he yelled one last time as he cried he grabbed his hair in frustration as he saw taehyung and Jungkook rushing towards him.

- Jimin what happened?

Taehyung asked looking at his bestfriend crying after a long time. Worry wouldn't be able to describe how he felt.

- Where is Secretary Kang?

Jungkook suddenly asked as Taehyungs eyes widen.

- H-hoseok?

He muttered as Jimin nodded as he quickly wiped his tears as he got up and called someone.

- Send the police here quick, I noted the number and I know some people. Yes, yes please come here as soon as possible.

He practically begged. He came upstairs as he looked at his family. Taehyung told them what happened as Mrs. Park cried as his father held her.

- Jimin Son, don't call the police if the media will know about it then it won't be good.

His father said as Jimin looked at him in anger and disbelief.

- Father do you really think I care about my or the company's reputation right now?!

He yelled as Jimin mother cried harder his father sighed.

- Son, this is the time where you've to think carefully. Don't make any mistakes and plus, the police won't be of any help. Taehyung, you know who to call right.

His father ordered as Taehyung nodded. Deep down Taehyung was wishing for the same. Because the company got a very big success and just then this incident it will give people new topics. So Taehyung did what the Chairman said.

The detectives came soon. It was a team of three women and two men and they were introduced as his father's special team. The team introduced themselves to Jimin.

- Hello I am Dahyun, I look into the evidence.

- I am Jennie I am in charge of the security.

- I am Yuna, I look into the matters of crime.

- I am Soobin, well I am the fighter and shooter.

- I am Yeonjun, the captain.

They all introduced as Jimin looked at them tears in his eyes as he said.

- Please just bring my wife back to me.

_______________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? What will happen now?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜

PS: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K+ READSS AAAAHHH I LOVE YOU ALLL.

this story is going to end soon >:(