christmas morning

warning; this takes place a few years into the future

there wasn't a single gap of space between corbyn and daniel as they snuggled up next to each other on the couch. corbyn nuzzled into his long term boyfriend's side whilst mindlessly playing with the palm of the blond's hand. daniel pressed soft and warm kisses to corbyn's fluffy brunet hair as he watched his family grab presents from around the tree.

"this is for anna, oh and these two are for christian!" keri passed her children their gifts which were neatly wrapped with red and gold wrapping paper, a motherly smile upon her face.

corbyn looked up at his boyfriend with a smile, "i'm glad we're spending christmas together," he said softly. he puckered his lips, waiting for his boyfriend to give him a kiss. daniel laughed and leaned down, kissing the older boy with passion. kissing corbyn never got old. he was filled with the same warmth and love every time.

"daniel, corbyn, this is for both of you," keri explained as she placed a rather large box across their laps, "and uh...don't ask me when you open it...this was all anna."

daniel confusedly glanced at his sister before helping his boyfriend tear away the wrapping paper. they threw the thin sheets down to the floor and simultaneously furrowed their brows at the object in their laps.

"a fish tank?" corbyn questioned with a tiny laugh slipping from his lips.

anna ran off to the office and brought over two bags of water which each held a fish. "since you guys are too young to start a real family..."

"you think?" daniel snorted.

anna giggled and placed the bags down on the coffee table, "i figured you guys could have a fish family."

"thank you anna," corbyn smiled at the brunette girl before helping daniel move the large tank aside.

the cozy living room was filled with the sounds of torn wrapping paper, squeals, and laughter as the family continued to give around their gifts.

corbyn couldn't of been any happier. of course he would've liked to have been with his family, but they decided to spend the holiday in the netherlands and the boys were way too booked with work for corbyn to even consider going. the seavey family was basically his family anyways so he didn't mind being with them at all.

"dad, take my wrapping paper!" daniel yelled as he threw a clump of it over at jeff. the father rolled his eyes and stuffed it into the garbage bag.

"i'm so happy your with us this year corbyn," keri walked over to the boy and kissed his head, ruffling up his hair a bit.

"thank you for having me guys," he laughed and laced his fingers with daniel's.

"corbyn, you're literally a part of our family," tyler commented from the couch adjacent to theirs.

"yeah i'd be sad if you weren't here," christian fake sniffled and wiped away an imaginary tear.

daniel grabbed corbyn's knee and squeezed it with a smile, "i have one more present for you my love," he whispered.

corbyn curiously watched as his boyfriend sifted his hand through his hoodie pocket. daniel pulled out a small black velvet box and grabbed his hand before kneeling down in front of the couch.

the brunet's heart immediately dropped and his eyes widened.

"corbyn," daniel started, taking a deep breath, "i don't even know what to say because nothing can describe how much i love you. i know we're young, but i already know your the one who i want to spend the rest of my life with so," he flipped the box open, revealing a priceless ring which held a variety of sparkling diamonds  encrusted into the band, "baby, will you marry me?"

tears clouded corbyn's eyes and he excitedly nodded. daniel slid the ring on to his hand before throwing the box aside and lifting his fiancé into his arms.

"i love you so much," corbyn cried into his shoulder.

once they pulled away, anna who had been facetiming ashley, ran over to corbyn and wrapped her arms around him. "your one of us now!" she laughed into her soon to be brother in-laws's chest.

ashley's voice could be heard faintly yelling through anna's phone, "corbyn, don't listen to her, you know in your heart you'll always be a besson!"

the overwhelmed boy laughed and wiped away his tears. "i don't even know what to say," he shook his head before hugging daniel again.

"i love you forever my sweet boy," daniel whispered against the warm skin of his neck.

corbyn sniffled and squeezed him tighter, "i can be corbyn seavey now."

[a/n]

merry christmas guys!!! even if you don't celebrate it, i hope your having an amazing day ❤️