kissing in the rain

there was an ongoing joke between the five why don't we boys, that corbyn and daniel were married. nobody truly remembered when it started or who started it, but the joke seemed like a reality to them in many ways. both boys fought like a married couple, they were always teasing each other, and they even played along with the fans who shipped the two as an actual couple.

"husband!" corbyn shouted across the green room, cupping his hands around his mouth so his voice projected over the other conversations. all eyes turned to him, including his husband's. "everyone go back to your shit, i just need daniel," he waved off the rest of the people before pointing to the tall blond across the room and then back at himself.

"what's up?" daniel yawned, shuffling over to him. he flipped his hood over his head, in attempt to hide the mess that was his hair.

corbyn chuckled, ripping the hood down, "stop you look cute," he teased, pushing his shoulder. "can you take some pictures for my instagram? i haven't posted in like twelve years and the parking lot to this venue looks really cool," he explained. he wasted no time in latching his hand on to daniel's wrist and tugging him out of the room.

"couldn't you have done this yourself," daniel scoffed, lightly shoving the boy, "there's a timer setting for a reason."

"daniel," corbyn whined, dragging out the 'l'. he took a long inhale, air slipping between his teeth, "it's dark out," he complained.

"oh so you want me to protect you?" daniel joked, "i'll keep you safe baby."

"whatever husband," corbyn spat, rolling his eyes. he led daniel through the remaining hallways until they reached the exit, "see how dark it is? it'll look cool in a picture, but it won't be cool when i get kidnapped for being alone."

daniel shrugged, holding the door open for corbyn. "who would want you anyways?" the older brunet gasped, slapping him as he walked by, "im just kidding," he laughed, "if i were a kidnapping serial killer, i'd definitely murder you first."

"daniel!" corbyn exclaimed. he reached in his pocket and pulled out the first thing he'd felt which just so happened to be his wallet. he chucked it at daniel as hard he could, the leather object bouncing off the blond's shoulder.

"ayy, thank you," the younger laughed, catching the falling wallet. he stuffed it in his own pocket, enjoying the disgusted reactions he'd been receiving from corbyn. "okay hurry up and pick your spot, it's cold out," he sighed, pulling out his phone.

"why don't you just take them on my phone?" corbyn asked.

"is it so bad that i want to keep a few pictures of my husband for myself?" daniel dramatically slapped his right hand over his heart, falling to his knees, "i love you corbyn and you won't even let me have pi-"

"your so annoying!" corbyn angrily but his lip, but he couldn't contain the smile trying to fight its way on to his lips. he let out a giggle watching daniel pretend to die against the hard concrete, "you idiot! get up and take my pictures!"

daniel eventually rose back up to his feet. he back slightly away from corbyn, using his own phone to open up the camera app. the parking lot was pretty empty considering the show was over and most people had left so the scene did look pretty cool. corbyn looked like he was standing alone in an abandoned parking lot, the only lightning being the misty street lamps. "damn baby, you look hot!" daniel yelled.

the darkness hid corbyn's bright red face as he did one last pose which was just him staring up at the sky. as he looked into the ibis if blackness, he noticed a few dark clouds coming into view. "i think it's about to rain!" he called over to daniel.