beautiful girls

requested by lilyyyyy2538 ❤️

"what's up orlando!?" corbyn yelled, holding the mic a reasonable distance from his face so he didn't blow out the ear drums off the whole crowd. an eruption of screams, cries, and cheers broke out as the five boys on stage smiled down at their fans. "thank y'all for coming out tonight," he chuckled, seeing the seats completely filled by their adoring limelight's. it still didn't seem real.

daniel admired his boyfriend from afar, not trying to draw too much suspicion. he smiled seeing the older blond interact with the fans. they had just performed a few songs and like always it was time to break away from performing for a few quick minutes so they could have some actual time with the audience. usually corbyn and jonah took over the talking as they were good with holding conversations.

"we went to disney world last night," corbyn laughed, "i lived in florida for a little while so i used to visit orlando a lot. it's really gorgeous here," the fans of course went wild hearing corbyn compliment their hometown, "speaking of gorgeous, i've seen so many beautiful girls around," he smirked. it sounded as if the world were ending. the crowd's screams were ear piercing.

it seemed as the only person who was displeased at corbyn's comment was daniel. he sat up from his platform, eyebrows furrowed together. "i think that's enough talking," daniel said into his mic, "so i guess we'll sing-"

"TALK!" zach finished.

on cue the music hit, sending the boy's back into performance mode. daniel wasn't too focused on that anymore though. he felt a pang of jealousy rise in his heart. corbyn's only allowed to call me beautiful...

the show eventually came to an end, leaving the members to disperse backstage. they were all high off the energy and adrenaline yet still so exhausted. it was a crazy life to live to say the least.

"didn't you see corbyn eyeing those girls in third row!" daniel exclaimed to jonah who was changing his shirt.

the brunet chuckled, "daniel calm down." before he could say anything else, the other three trouble makers walked into the room. the second daniel's eyes landed on corbyn, he slightly pushed out his bottom lip, pouting it. he rolled his eyes, making sure corbyn got the message before brushing passed the blond and going over to sit with jack on the couch.

corbyn's lips curved into a smile seeing daniel all moody. he had that adorable pout on his face and his ocean blue eyes complimented the look. "your cute," corbyn sighed before deciding to give daniel his space and sit with zach and jonah.

"boys the bus will be here in an hour. make sure you have all of your stuff ready and grab some snacks because we have a long drive," jon explained, peering his head through the door. the sight of corbyn and daniel not all cuddled up together made him raise an eyebrow. typically the two were inseparable. "what happened with dorbyn?"

corbyn didn't know exactly why daniel was acting the way he was so he looked over towards the younger boy hoping to get an answer as well. daniel just murmured some incoherent words and crossed his arms over his chest. "somebody's being a hormonal teenager," corbyn teased.

jon just sighed and walked away so he could deal with of the rest of the crew, but now all the boys (except jonah because he already knew of course) were interested in daniel'd sudden mood change. he was clinging to corbyn before they went out on stage, but that obviously wasn't the case anymore.