live

warning; i made up the usernames in this, so if they are actually real people that was an accident.

"baby, cmon i promised i'd go live," daniel groaned. his attempts to move corbyn off of him and on to the other side of the bed failed as the blond had a death grip on him. "fine, but if the fans start getting suspicious, it's not my fault," he sighed.

he held his phone above his face, trying to angle it so corbyn's hair wasn't in the frame. the older's head was rested on top of daniels chest, almost into the crook of his neck so it was difficult to position. even if he got  everything perfectly in frame, there was always the chance of corbyn or the phone accidentally moving.

"be careful about what you say if you start talking," daniel reminded. his boyfriend just nuzzled his head, further into daniel's body, showing no sign of wanting to move. i mean who would? it was a rainy day, they had nothing to do; it was perfect for spending endless time in bed.

daniel clicked the live button, praying him and corbyn's relationship wouldn't be exposed just yet. they had only been dating for around two months and weren't ready for the public to know yet. thousands of viewers started filling in, comments starting to appear across the screen; most of which were saying hi or i love you or marry me!

"hey guys," daniel chuckled. his eyes drew down to corbyn for a split second as he felt the submissive slightly move his leg, to push the blankets down. "how are you all? i haven't been on live in awhile." the platinum blond let out a small yawn as he rubbed his eyes to get a better look at the comments.

wdw.love ITS BEEN LIKE TEN YEARS DANIEL

seaveysun u look so cute bbyyyy

_averybessonx give us a room tour!

"a room tour?" daniel asked. he slightly laughed, tracing his eyes from one end of the room to the other. it was just a big mess. "it's kind of a disaster right now."

zachxherron we don't care just show us

maraismine plzzzzzz dani

"maybe another time," he shrugged. comments of disappointment filled the screen as daniel groaned, "i promise, it's nothing special. a bed, a tv, some music stuff."

eventually the fans moved passed wanting to see his room. daniel kept up a small conversation with the live, trying his best to split his attention between corbyn and the fans. he ran his fingers through his boyfriend's fluff of hair while continuing to answer questions.

wedontwhy are you with any of the boys rn? we miss them too!

daniel read the comment out loud so corbyn could hear it. he moved his head to look up at daniel who was giving him pleading eyes. he couldn't entertain this live on his own. corbyn moved off of daniel, cuddling into his side instead, "yeah i'm here," corbyn announced. he grabbed daniel's phone, focusing the camera on his face. his eyes were greener than usual today. they gave off an emerald sparkle as if he were looking at something he loved. in reality he could just feel daniel, holding him against his body. "daniel and i were cuddling," he said in a jokingly manner as he moved the camera back so they could see daniel's arms wrapped around corbyn.

dani.corbs OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE HOLD UP I GOTTA SCREENSHOT

jacharylove FUCK MY SHIP IM JUMPING OVER TO DORBYN

wdw_angels DORBYNNNNB

the two boys just smiled at the screen, seeing how excited the fans were getting. "wow daniel, they really want us together," corbyn laughed. he knew they had already made the fans dreams come true. dorbyn was real, they just didn't know it.

imzachherron GUEST ME BITCH

"language sir!" daniel scolded, taking the phone away from corbyn. he struggled to figure out how to guest zach for a few seconds before corbyn appeared over his shoulder, tapping the button for him. instead of moving back to his spot afterwards, the blond decided to stay rested with his head against daniel's.

"it only took you five hours to guest me," zach exaggerated as his screen appeared on the phone. "like i didn't know we had a boomer in the band."

wdwharmony oUcH tHaT huRt

"hey, shut up why don't we harmony," daniel said, playfully rolling his eyes, "why are you even here zach. aren't you out bowling or something?"

zach just frowned, flipping the camera to face a group of his friends who were all gathered around the lanes of the bowling ally. "i was too bad at it so they kicked me off their team," he whined.

"it's okay, nobody is a worse bowler than corbyn."

corbyn gasped, pushing himself away from daniel. "that was mean!" he exclaimed. daniel tried to pull him back, before realizing people were still watching and it might seem even more suspicious that daniel wanted corbyn on top of him.

"hey reese!" daniel cheered, seeing the little girl appear beside zach.

she waved at him with a bright smile before tugging at zach's hoodie."let's play in the arcade!" she exclaimed.

"alright, i'm going to go. have fun cuddling losers." with that zach left the live, corbyn and daniel now taking up the whole screen.

"thank god he's gone," daniel joked.

"i'm still mad at you," corbyn pouted from the other side of the bed. daniel mindlessly grabbed corbyn's hand off camera and pulled him closer, "bab- daniel no!" he yelled, attempting to stop himself from finishing the word. it was a bit too late though.

dorbynbubs HE CALLED HIM BABE GUYS I THINK THEY'RE ACTUALLY DATINNG!

herron_marais im gonna cry, is dorbyn real?

daniel just shrugged, "i don't know, you tell me." he didn't specify which question he was answering, leaving the fans in even more confusion. "well i think it's time to wrap this up," he sighed, seeing corbyn look absolutely deflated as he lay on the other side of the bed. his once glowing green eyes were darker and weary looking now. "bub, you wanna say bye?" he asked, mentally cursing at himself for using the pet name.

"bye!" corbyn called, forcing the enthusiasm, "don't save the live," he murmured.

daniel nodded, "okay, he's tired now so i'm going to stop this. we love you, bye guy!" he stopped the live and set his phone down to his nightstand before redirecting his attention over to corbyn.

"baby," he sighed, dragging out the y. "it's alright. they're going to find out about us regardless."

corbyn nodded, "i know, but i feel like i messed it up," he whimpered.

daniel scooted over to him, placing a few kisses along his face. "you didn't mess anything up. i think they're going to be really happy when we officially announce it." corbyn snuggled back into daniel, taking in the scent of his cologne as his face stuffed back into the younger's chest.

"we're going bowling tomorrow and i'm gonna best you," corbyn giggled. daniel chuckled, holding him tighter. his boyfriend was everything he could ever ask for. nothing could change that.

a/n if you have any ideas please request