surgery |2|

PART 2

"i miss your pretty voice," daniel mumbled, into the back of corbyn's hand. he smothered a few kisses on to his pale knuckles before continuing, "and i especially miss having you home. i get so sad not seeing your face in the morning." he smiled, seeing corbyn's face blush. his pale complexion was now tinted a reddish pink as he lovingly stared up at his boyfriend.

corbyn pulled his hand away, using it to lightly tap on his own lips. i wanna talk again he mouthed, although he knew daniel wasn't going to understand. lip reading wasn't one of the blond's best qualities. "type it out bub," daniel encouraged. he pulled out his phone and gave it to corbyn, who shakily held it just above his face. he was pretty weak from being in a hospital bed for the passed five grueling days.

corbyn pressed the power button, being greeted with the sight of him and daniel. it was a selfie daniel had taken of the two whilst cuddling on the couch a few months back. daniel's chin was burried in the fluff of corbyn's hair and only the older's side profile was visible. he smiled at the lock screen before using his thumbprint to unlock it.

he opened up the notes app and rubbed his eyes to get a clearer view of the keyboard. i just want things to go back to normal again. i wanna go home and i wanna get this dumb tube out of my throat. i want to eat pasta. i hate it here. he finished typing and handed the phone back to daniel who frowned as he read the message.

"i know baby, i know," he coo'd. he ran a hand through corbyn's messy hair, before trailing his thumb down across his cheek bone, "i love you so much, you know that?" corbyn nodded and motioned blowing a kiss back to daniel, to try and say the term back. "when you come home, i'll have my mom make you the biggest bowl of pasta you can imagine," he promised, placing a hand over corbyn's stomach which was essentially empty. he hadn't been able to eat actual food, only from his iv and a tube that ran through his chest.

corbyn reached for daniel's phone again, the blond gladly giving it over. i'm tired now, he typed.

daniel smiled. he leaned over the bed and pressed a big kiss against his baby's forehead. "get some rest honey," he tucked the blankets up over his shoulders, "i'll stay here until you fall asleep okay? then i'm going to run down the street for some lunch and come right back," he explained.

corbyn gave him a thumbs up before pointing to the blinds. daniel got up from his chair, walking over to the large windows. he covered them up and the room immediately darkened, leaving the ill boy at peace. it didn't take long for corbyn to fall asleep. only ten minutes later he was completely out. daniel kissed him again before quietly slipping out of the room.

"he's sleeping," daniel informed jack and zach who were making their way down the hall. jonah had visited earlier this morning because he had an event to go to.

"damnit," zach groaned, "we always come at the worst time."

daniel raised his eyebrows with a nod, "let's go get lunch. we'll come back later."

the three boys did in fact come back later. they were all filled up from the rather unhealthy meal they consumed at mcdonald's, but nonetheless it was better than corbyn's case.

daniel returned to his seat beside corbyn's bed, handing the male a light brown stuffed bear. corbyn pouted out his bottom lip as he held the stuffed animal close to his chest.

"whatcha been up to corb?" jack asked from the couch that rested in front of the window.

"he can't talk dumbass," zach punched the shorter boy's shoulder, rolling his eyes.

jack punched him back, "i know that! he doesn't have to verbally answer. he can text."

corbyn
you two give me a headache

daniel
stop giving him a headache

jack
daniel if you don't shut
your bitchass up 🤠🔪

zach
JONAH QUICK
COME SOLVE THIS
FIGHT BEFORE SOMEONE
DIES

jonah
literally stfu i'm at a party❤️

daniel
wOW imagine going to
a party instead of being with
your best friend who's in
the hospital

corbyn
DANIEL CHILL
HE HAS VISTED ME
EVERYDAY

corbyn
i agree with jack shut your
bitchass up

zach
i just wanna know
who goes to a party at
two in the afternoon on
a wednesday 🤡

jack
he's probably playing bingo
with the elders

daniel
he is an elder it makes
sense 👴🏻☕️

corbyn
stop bullying him 😤🥺

daniel
sorry baby 😭

daniel
won't happen again

jonah
wow daniel. disappointing
your boyfriend who's in the
hospital. what a disgrace u are.

corbyn
can u guys not fight
for one second 🕺🏼

corbyn
i just wanted to say thank u for visiting me and making
me laugh ❤️😤😫

daniel
I LOVE YOU
MORE THAN ANYTHING
IN THE WORLD CORBYN
MATTHEW PLZ YOUR SO
CUTE

zach
IM LITERALLY GOING
TO VOMIT

zach
ALL OVER JACK

jack
breaking news: local 19
year old boy pushed
out 16th story window
to his death

corbyn
😳😳😳

jonah
zach and jack separate
right now

daniel
their ✨bitchslapping✨
each other

corbyn
baby can u come
lay with me🥰🥰

jonah
seavey istg if u don't
lay with him rn-

daniel set his phone down, grasping on to corbyn's hand. "baby there's no room and i don't want to accidentally hurt you," he frowned. corbyn pouted, snuggling his new teddy bear even tighter. "i'm sorry lovey. when they take this out," he pointed to the tube going into corbyn's neck, "i'll give you all the love in the world."

corbyn
i'll be waiting 😭🥺

[a/n]

heyyy so the book im currently writing should be done soon  and then i'll start posting it :)))

(spoiler alert it has to do with corbyn, daniel, and a hotel)

also my friend is out of the hospital and they never figured out what was wrong with her but she feels better ✌🏼