mistreated

[a/n]
ok i just want to say i have a ton of requests rn and i'm doing my best to get them all done. if u requested something, don't worry, i'll get to it! ❤️

"dani, there's a meteor shower tonight," corbyn said with a smile as he checked the date on his phone. he looked over at his boyfriend who was on the couch next to him and waited for a response. spoiler alert, he never got one back.

"guys we have like four more hours till our next stop so the bus driver is going to stop at mcdonald's in like thirty minutes so we can get something to eat," jonah explained to the four boys. corbyn and daniel sat on one couch, jack and zach on the other one across from them.

"well, i'm going to take a nap and call gabbie so i can see lav," jack yawned, standing up from the black leather couch and walking back to the bunk areas. jonah took his seat next to zach, pulling out his phone.

corbyn huffed. all anybody on this bus wanted to do was be on their phones. not even his own boyfriend wanted to talk to him. "daniel," corbyn whined, "let's do something." he began to shake the younger's shoulder in attempt to get his attention.

daniel rolled his eyes, "corbyn stop!" he exclaimed, "god, your so annoying today. i'm trying to talk to my friends and your sitting here telling me random space shit. i don't care. go to fucking bed if your that bored!" he snapped, shoving the blond away from him. corbyn's body banged up against the wall next to them as he let out a slight whimper at the light pain growing in his shoulder.

"ay, that's your boyfriend!" zach scolded, upset with daniel's behavior. just because corbyn was a guy, didn't mean he had the right to put his hands on him. "how about you go take a nap instead. chill out."

"no, it's fine zach," corbyn assured although he really didn't feel fine. physically he was okay, but it hurt his heart to have daniel yell at him like that. he was usually so loving and protecting towards corbyn. "i'm just going to go to my bunk."

corbyn stood up, walking to the bunk area where he could hear jack talking to lavender. he climbed into his bunk, sliding the curtain closed as he cuddled himself under the blankets.

half an hour later the blond was woken up by jack who was repeatedly shaking him back and forth. "cmon corb, everyone else is inside getting food."

corbyn groaned turning over, "i don't want food," he yawned.

"well then your going to be hungry later so just get some chicken nuggets or something," he said, pulling corbyn up. hesitantly, the older obeyed, slipping on one of daniel's hoodies before following jack out of the bus and into the fast food place.

"hey, if daniel says or does anything to you, tell us alright," jack mumbled, "we know you can handle it, but it's not right for him to be so rude to you."

corbyn nodded. he almost had completely forgotten about the fight from earlier. "can you order my food?" corbyn asked upon seeing daniel sat at a table, "i'm going to go talk to him."

jack nodded leaving corbyn to walk off towards his boyfriend. "hey dani," he said happily. he wasn't the type of person to hold grudges against people. he knew everyone had their off days.

daniel just sighed when corbyn sat down beside him. the blond frowned, "daniel, did i do something? how can i fix this?" he asked softly.

"can you sit on the other side of table. your chair is so close to mine? your practically in my lap," he grumbled. corbyn didn't know whether to be sad, angry, shocked, or confused. he was a mixture of all at the moment. but with corbyn being corbyn he went along with daniel's request, sitting on the opposite side of the table and at the furthest seat possible. he didn't want to make him any more angry.