family drama

warning; takes place fall 2019

the chilly november air clawed at corbyn's pale skin as he huddled up next to his boyfriend for warmth. his nose and cheeks were tinted red from the cold as his body shivered against the taller blond's.

"a few more minutes baby, then the car will be here," daniel said, rubbing his hand up and down the side of corbyn's arm in attempt to keep him warm. they watched tons and tons of people rush by, most likely coming home for the upcoming holiday. the two boys were in fairfax, virginia; corbyn's hometown. since it was the week of corbyn's birthday and thanksgiving, they decided to spend it with the besson family.

a few minutes went by before a car pulled up in front of the couple. they loaded their luggage in the trunk before climbing inside the warm car. daniel smiled, watching corbyn's face light up every time he passed something important to him. his old school, a skate park, the diner he would always go to; it was exhilarating to be home.

they arrived to corbyn's house which was currently empty. ashley and jordan were out with their friends while saskia was still at work. corbyn's dad lived in seattle and unfortunately could make it due to certain circumstances.

"daniel can i have a hoodie?" corbyn asked, seeing as daniel began to unpack his suitcase. the younger chuckled, throwing over a dark green hoodie. sure, corbyn had his own, but wearing daniel's made him feel a lot cozier. "thank you," he smiled, kissing daniel's cheek.

the boys settled on to the couch in the living room, watching some tv. corbyn cuddled up into daniel's side, arms wrapping around his torso as he let his head rest up on daniel's chest. daniel mindlessly ran his fingers through corbyn's blond locks as he placed a kiss on the older's head every now and then.

"are you hungry?" corbyn asked, head tilting upwards to meet his boyfriend's face. he smiled seeing daniel's big blue eyes; they never got old to him.

"a little," daniel shrugged, "but it can wait. i just want to cuddle you," he yawned, pulling the blond even closer. corbyn blushed feeling daniel place little kisses all over his head. he giggled, fighting out of daniel's strong grip.

"i'll just bring back some cookies and milk. then we can cuddle for as long as you want," corbyn spoke as if he were talking to a little kid. daniel pouted before bringing his attention back to the television.

playfully rolling his eyes, the older blond made his way to the kitchen. he opened the pantry door, pulling out the container filled with homemade chocolate chip cookies. his mom had promised to make them before he came because they were always his favorite. he placed a few on a plate before pouring two glasses of milk.

"here you go bub," corbyn handed daniel his glass of milk before setting his own down on the coffee table. he walked back to the kitchen to retrieve the plate of cookies, bringing them over to the living room.

"wow you weren't lying when you said your mom could bake," daniel mumbled through his chewing. the delightful taste of chocolate chips and cookie filled his mouth as he washed it down with a sip of milk.

"i never lie," corbyn shrugged, cozying back up next to daniel.

"oh yeah," he chuckled, "what about that time you said we were going to in and out, but you instead pulled into taco bell."

corbyn lightly slapped daniel's chest as he set his drink aside. "i was going to go to in and out, but then i saw taco bell and things changed," he explained.

the two spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling on the couch. they eventually ended up falling asleep, corbyn now completely on top of daniel. his head rested in the crook of the younger's neck, smushing their faces together.