ex bestfriends

requested by saturnzbabes

warning; bullying

lol if there's errors it's bc this is really long and i just woke up from a nap

"shit," corbyn cursed as he fumbled with the code on his lock. he spun the dial again, heavily breathing as more and more students crowded the hallway. he finally unlocked the mechanism and yanked it off the locker. he sifted through his books until he found his physics textbook. he then tucked the heavy item under his arm, getting ready to lock his items back up again.

"hey book boy!" a tall blond snickered, slapping the textbook from his arms. it dropped to corbyn's feet, causing him to wince. his teeth pressed into his bottom lip, trying to suppress the pain.

"h-hey daniel," he stuttered. his hands were now shaking as he tried to hook the lock back on to the door.

daniel harshly grabbed corbyn's wrist, prying the lock from his hands. he chucked it into the garbage can that was a few lockers down, receiving a series of laughter from the gathering students.

it was a daily routine at monarch valley high; pick on the school nerd which was none other than corbyn besson. it was as if watching the poor boy suffer under the wrath of daniel and his tribe of minions gave them their daily dose of dopamine.

"oh no! what's going to protect your precious books now!?" daniel teased. he rolled his eyes at the pathetic brunet, forcefully shoving him into the row of lockers. the side of his head harshly banged up against the blue doors, echoing a loud bang down the hallway.

corbyn whimpered, struggling under daniel's grip. he felt his body be slammed backwards a few more times before he was finally released. he pleadingly looked up into the boy's blue orbs, wishing to find comfort in them like he used to.

he used to welcome those eyes with a smile as they met on the playground. he used to catch the tears that fell from those eyes every time he'd fall off his bike. he used to look into those eyes and vent out all of his problems. he used to watch those eyes light up when they saw any form of instrument. those eyes used to mean everything to him.

now they were cold and raw; threatening and dangerous.

"see you in class skeleton."

daniel drowned out the voice of his teacher, glancing around the room. he furrowed his brows together upon noticing the desk closest to the board was empty. that's corbyn's desk.

corbyn never skipped class. he was always there whether he had tears running down his face or not.

"where's corbyn?" the blond whispered over to jonah.

"i don't know," he cringed, "why do you care?"

"i don't, i just want to throw stuff at him," daniel lied as he crinkled up a blank sheet of paper in his hand. he dropped the crumpled up ball on his desk and rose his hand straight in the air, "can i use the bathroom!" he shouted out.

"can this wait mr.seavey?"

"nope."

with that the tall boy stood up from his desk and left the room. he walked through the halls, hands shoved in his hoodie pocket. he truly didn't know what his mission was. he was curious on the whereabouts of corbyn, but the school was so large he could be anywhere. he knew the boy hated going to the nurse so he wouldn't be there and at this point he was terrified of the bathrooms thanks to daniel and his friends almost putting him through the mirror.