interview

corbyn rubbed his tired eyes, attempting to keep himself awake. it was pretty early to be up and doing promo, but that's part of being in a famous boy band or what they liked to call it; a man band.

a lady from the sound crew helped mic him up, placing the mic box under his shirt. "feel fine?" she asked, securing it to the waist of his pants. he nodded. once the lady walked away, he travelled over to where his boyfriend was standing with his other band mate, jack. they'd finished getting set up a little while ago.

"hey sweetheart," daniel smiled. he reached out his arm and grabbed corbyn's hand, pulling him into his chest. "how are you?" he mumbled into the blond's perfect mess of hair. the two hadn't seen each other yet today. they traveled here from their separate homes in los angelus and hadn't gotten the chance to actually talk to one another because of how the crew was rushing them to get ready.

"i'm good dani," he chuckled, pushing himself away from the taller's tight embrace, "did you have fun last night?" he asked, referring to the party daniel had gone to.

daniel nodded, "i kind of regret it though. my head is pounding and i'm exhausted," he yawned.

jack just shook his head, "i told you it was a bad idea to go. why'd you think i sat this one out?"

"because you weren't invited."

"boys, it's time!" jon called, motioning the three over to where zach and jonah were already standing. "remember, if you feel uncomfortable with a question, try to find a way around it," he reminded. the boys had been doing this for a few years now, but nothing truly prepared you for an interview like this. it was in front of a selection of fans who were getting the chance to ask questions as well so there were pretty much no limits.

the five were sent out on stage, causing an eruption of cheers. an inevitable smile was drawn on all of their faces. their fans really did love them.

the seating was arranged so there was one couch, large enough to comfortably fit all of the boys. the host sat on a chair that was angled next to the couch while the fans were of course all in front of them.

corbyn and daniel of course sat next to each other. corbyn was at the end of the couch. daniel was situated in between him and zach. jonah was next to zach and jack was on the other end. it was a large couch, but corbyn and daniel still mindlessly squished close to each other. daniel had his arm wrapped around the back of the couch, just above corbyn's shoulder which had the fans going crazy.

this wasn't an any old ordinary interview. it was the first interview corbyn and daniel were doing since they announced they were together. they'd been public for a little over two months now and most people seemed to enjoy the two being a couple; some a little too much. many were obsessed with their relationship so all of the boys came mentally prepared for the odd questions that might come up.

"hey guys!" jonah exclaimed. there were only about twenty people in the crowd since it was a more laid back kind of interview, but that didn't stop them from being loud.

"dang," zach chuckled, "how are you guys this energized? it's like seven in the morning."

"welcome guys. you all probably know, this is why don't we. they're going to answer some of my questions, then we'll take it to the fans, and finally they'll perform one or two songs depending on the time," the host explained. she was fairly young, maybe late twenties. she wore an oversized hoodie and some long, thigh high boots almost as if she was going for an ariana grande look.

her questions were fairly simple. they were mainly about life on the road, music, and she dove a tiny bit into more personal related questions, but nothing major.