letter

requested by _Cherry12 ❤️

daniel rummaged through his desk drawers, shifting around the cluttering objects that had been thrown inside. he was typically a neat person, but everybody needed a junk drawer. his fingers gripped around a black pen in which he threw on the desktop with a confident smile.

his mind was like no other. once an idea was produced, he had to do something with it. he could never just leave it at an idea. in this case, it was the idea of his love for his one an only that was sending him on a craze of artistic expression. he wrote plenty of songs, gave him an endless amount of gifts, but this time he was going to profess his love in a letter.

he ripped a blank sheet of paper from out of his notebook, placing it on the dead center of his desk. a smile overtook his face as he let the pen hit the paper.

dear corbyn,

it's almost our four year anniversary baby. you already know that though, you remind me every day. even though i act annoyed by it, it's really the best part of my day watching you stroll up to me with that bright smile of yours. you'll go on and on about how lucky you are to have someone like me (when really it's the other way around). damn. i'm so in love with you corbyn matthew it makes me want to vomit. i used to hate the idea of love and now if i go any more than a few hours without a kiss from you i feel empty. it's not every day people our age find their soulmate. we were made for each other. what i'm about to say or write is really really crazy, but i'm ready to marry you. i'm ready! we're young, but what's the wait? we've built the strongest bond possible being lovers and best friends. i want you to get down on one knee and ask me those four words. i want to say yes and jump into your arms. i want you to tear up watching me walk down the isle. i want to be mr.besson. thank you for being my everything corbyn. you've held my hand through the hardest of times and never once let go. i love you endlessly and i'll be waiting for your cuddles later on tonight.

love, daniel <3

daniel had no intention on sharing this letter with corbyn, therefore when he was finished professing his love to the paper, he stuffed it in one of his hoodies that hung in the closet.

"hey gorgeous," corbyn whistled, seeing daniel hop down the staircase. the younger walked over to his brunet boyfriend with a contagious smile.

"hey handsome," daniel blushed, wrapping his arms around corbyn's neck. "whatcha up to?" he questioned. he wasn't actually interested, he just wanted to look into corbyn's beautiful eyes for as long as he could.

corbyn pressed a kiss to his lips, chuckling as he pulled away, "jack and i were going to attempt to make some desert he found on tiktok," he explained, gesturing to jack who was standing in their kitchen, furrowing his eyebrows at the phone in his hand. "hey jack, it helps if you unmute the video," he rolled his eyes before refocusing on daniel. "what about you darling? you want to join?" he asked.

daniel shook his head, "i'm being forced to a family lunch which you were invited to..."daniel trailed off, anxiously scratching the back of his neck, "but i didn't tell you because my cousin who can't keep her eyes off you is gonna be there," he said quickly.

corbyn just shook his head and laughed, "baby don't even pretend like you don't know that i only want you."

"oh i know," he nodded, "but apparently she doesn't. so that's why you can stay here with jack and make whatever shit he's pouring in that bowl right now."