drunk

warning; drinking

daniel's eyes concentrated on the blond across from him. he was downing the beverage in his hand, which was most definitely alcohol. his shaky hands struggled to place it back on the table in front of him as he leaned against jonah who was next to him.

"he's so drunk," jack mumbled over into daniel's ear. the blaring music made it hard to hear, but nonetheless he made out what the curly haired boy was saying. he nodded in response, slightly chuckling. it wasn't like corbyn was a lightweight or anything, he just had a lot to drink.

"hey let me get you another," a buff looking guy offered as he crouched down beside corbyn. the man has been practically up his ass the whole night. maybe night clubbing wasn't the smartest idea. they all knew corbyn was stressed from tour and what did he do when he was stressed? he drank.

"no, i think he's good," jonah answered, protectively pulling the unstable blond closer to him. for a split second daniel felt a rush of jealously burn through his blood, but he knew jonah was just looking out for him. they all did.

"oh cmon," the man fought, "he can give me an answer." although corbyn was extremely under the influence, he still uncomfortably stared down into his lap. he sensed the danger in the man next to him. he was most definitely up to no good.

daniel stood up from his spot on the red leather couch, stepping in front of corbyn. he grabbed the older's hands and pulled him up, corbyn stumbling into his body. "i'm taking him back to the room," daniel huffed. a whine escaped the blond's lips as he tried to push daniel away. "you need rest. it's been a long day," he said in a motherly tone.

he dragged his bandmate out of the club which was thankfully situated right inside of the hotel. corbyn could hardly even keep himself upright as he kept flopping over, occasionally groaning in pain. "this is what happens when you drink," daniel sighed, pushing him into the elevator. he leaned the blond against the wall so he could press the seventh floor button, but when he turned around corbyn was toppling over on to him.

no matter how much of a pain he was when he was drunk, daniel would always care for him. he may be the younger one, but he's always felt a need to look out for and protect corbyn. it was an instinct he felt in his heart.

when the elevator doors opened, daniel practically hoisted corbyn over his shoulder. his feet were still skimming against the floor, but daniel knew if he put the blond over his shoulder, he'd end up throwing up all over his back.

"dani," corbyn groaned, "i- can't you don't have to- no i can," daniel mentally rolled his eyes at the state he was in. he couldn't even form a proper sentence. for some reason he felt the need to blame jonah and zach for suggesting to go out clubbing tonight. tomorrow may have been an off day, but they could've done something a little more therapeutic. maybe a nice dinner or a beach night.

daniel held corbyn with one arm, using the other to hold the keycard against the scanner. the black circle glowed green, slightly buzzing as daniel shoved the door open. he was practically gasping for air as he threw corbyn on to the bed.

"god, what am i gonna do with you?" he shook his head, shaking out his now sweaty platinum blond hair. "corbyn no more drinking, okay? you can't control yourself."

"daniel!" he yelled, before wincing at the sound of his own voice, "i- no it wasn't me, it was that guyyy muh-markus," he slurred.

"baby, we'll talk tomorrow," daniel said. it wasn't odd for the two boys to use that pet name for one another. they had for awhile even if they weren't dating.