one day

"he's gonna do it!"

"no he's not."

"yes he will!"

corbyn rolled his eyes at the petite blond girl across from him. he folded his arms over one another and rested them on the table whilst slightly leaning forwards to sip his tropical beverage. he had no clue what it was or what was in it, but it had alcohol and that's all he cared about.

"just think about it corbyn," kay brushed away a strangling strand of hair that had been blown forwards by the strong sea breeze, "we're in hawaii, tonight we're going to cliffs that supposedly have 'the most beautiful view know to man', and he's been acting strange."

corbyn shook his head and slurped up the rest of the red colored drink before waving to the waitress to signal he wanted another, "we've only been dating for two years and we're only twenty one years old. i doubt its going to happen," he tilted his head to the right, eyes darting over to their group of friends who were all out in the ocean. him and kay decided to sit this one out as they were both extremely hungover from the night before (not that corbyn's continuation of alcohol consumption was going to help) but he needed time to relax.

"but corbyn," kay whined with a pout."for the passed three days he's been joking about marriage. ugh, if he doesn't propose i'm throwing him off the cliff. i want a wedding!"

corbyn laughed into his straw causing the drink to bubble up. he took another glance at his friends, noticing that zach and daniel were on their way up to the small outdoor restaurant that him and kay were sat at."shush up, he's coming," he whispered over to the fantasizing girl.

"baby," daniel mumbled approaching the table. he crouched beside corbyn's seat, grabbing a hold of the drink that the waitress had brought over only seconds before. "aren't you supposed to be getting rid of your hangover?"

"i am," he defended, "its uh fruit punch."

daniel took a sip of the beverage, rolling his eyes at the strong taste. "honey, make this your last one. i want you to be fully functioning by the times we go to the cliffs tonight."

"okay, okay," he rolled his eyes before brushing his hand through daniel's wet hair, "how's the water?"

"it's nice. you should come in."

daniel's suggestion turned out to be less of a suggestion and more of a demand. the brunet boy was yanked from his seat and tossed up over daniel's broad shoulder. corbyn tightly held on to his slippery skin, scared for his life. "daniel!" he yelled. he became dizzy seeing the sand move by so fast. the sensation was short lived as in a matter of seconds he was submerged into what felt like ice. the roaring waves pushed his skinnier build around a bit before he could finally surface again with the help of daniel. "why would you do that!" he cried out.

daniel just laughed, keeping a tight hold on the boy so he didn't wash away. he used one hand to clump a fistful of corbyn's now drenched button up (which hadn't even had been buttoned in the first place), "give me a kiss," he whined.

corbyn cringed. he would've been a far distance from daniel by now if he wasn't struggling to stay afloat in the rough ocean. he instead was forced to hold the boy like his life depended on it, which it kind of did. "you don't get a kiss. you got my nice shirt all wet," he argued.

"fine, fine," daniel sighed, "let's get out before you get taken by the tides."

the two boys stumbled out of the salty water, feeling a gust of wind hit their now shivering bodies. daniel guided corbyn to the beach chairs that the group had set up and pulled a towel from out of his bag. he helped the brunet remove his shirt which had been sticking to his wet body before wrapping a towel around the boy. "good honey?" he asked.