favorite boy

corbyn was having a pretty bad day to say the least. he was currently sat at his desk, swinging around in his gaming chair as he stared at his laptop. "i just don't get why they had to kill off the main character!" he exclaimed to daniel who was on facetime with him. corbyn had his phone set up against the fall scented candle to face himself, giving daniel a clear view of the upset boy. "i mean i don't even want to watch the show anymore. goodbye idiots," with that he slammed his laptop shut, dropping his head on top of it as he groaned.

"i'm sorry bee," daniel frowned.

"i mean i put on the show because i was already having a hard enough day with jordan moving and it was supposed to make me happy! they weren't supposed to kill my favorite person," he ranted. he sat back up straight, looking in his reflection of the facetime camera.

"you look cute today besson," daniel said sweetly, trying to make his best friend's day a tiny bit brighter. he knew he succeeded when he watched those sparkling green eyes of corbyn's light up.

the brunet wore a beige colored hoodie, with his hood over his head. he kept a few messy pieces of hair, sweeping out the front and over his forehead. he also had some random black joggers on, that were definitely not his because they were about two sizes too big.

"i just want...i want christmas to be here," corbyn huffed, pouting his perfectly pink lips, "actually no. i want halloween, then immediately go to thanksgiving and then to christmas and then to easter and then to summer."

daniel chuckled listening to him speak, "what about your birthday? that's coming up soon, the day before thanksgiving i believe."

corbyn shrugged, "i don't want to have a big birthday this year though. i want to keep it just me, you, the guys, ashley, and jordan," he sighed, tapping his fingers against the wooden desk, "shit, jordan won't be back for my birthday. he doesn't come back till christmas because he's going away with his friends thanksgiving week. damnit!"

"aww it'll be okay," daniel assured, "i'll make sure you have the best 22nd birthday ever oldie."

corbyn crossed his arms over his chest, "im not old," he defended. he pulled the sleeves over his now cold hands. "jonah turn the ac off i'm cold!" he yelled, hoping his voice projected down the hall. either way he'd probably be ignored since it was eighty five degrees out and corbyn had no reason to be cold.

"you look really cuddly right now," daniel commented.

corbyn blushed before lowering his head, "dani it's been a really bad day and i want to cry," he whimpered. daniel coo'd at the boy's baby like tone. even if zach was technically the youngest, corbyn was the true baby of the group. they were always looking out for him and making sure nobody hurt him.

"cry it out bub, i'm right here," daniel said, watching his best friend grow teary eyed.

"can you come over?" corbyn asked, "i want to watch a movie and cuddle."

daniel almost immediately jumped up from his bed, "i'll be there in ten."

as corbyn anxiously awaited the blond's arrival, he rushed downstairs and got everything set up. he gathered many blankets on the couch and made sure to get some snacks prepared for the two.

"you're here!" corbyn exclaimed, watching as daniel walked into the kitchen. "and shirtless," he added with wide eyes, traveling over the younger's abs.

"yeah i kind of rolled out of bed and hopped in my car," daniel chuckled, "but cmon sweets, let's go cuddle."

the two gathered on the couch, not even bothering to leave a space between them. corbyn sat right at daniel's side, snuggling himself into the warm skin. "let's watch a sad movie so i can cry."