confrontation

requested by; TapeOfDeppression

(based off the drama that happened with the don't change song//pretend corbyn had brunet hair back then and daniel had blond)

corbyn uneasily stumbled backwards. he gripped the island to steady himself as he tried to fight away the four pairs of glaring eyes. "i-im sorry," he whispered and dropped his head.

"yeah like that helps," zach scoffed. he angrily ripped open the door of daniel's refrigerator and grabbed a white claw, "we wasted fucking time and money on that shit and now it's not even being used."

corbyn didn't know what to say. he thought the song idea and video concept was great—even the boys told him it was amazing. the lyrics were sweet and the coloring on the video matched the vibe perfectly. it was beyond him as to why they didn't add the song to the movie.

"it's not my fault."

jonah snorted and leaned up against the wall, bending his knee and kicking one foot into it. "your literally the one who came up with the whole concept corbyn!"

"not listening to you ever again," jack mumbled as he loaded his now empty bowl of noodles into the sink.

"even you guys said it was good!" corbyn exclaimed in desperation. he hated making people upset and he absolutely could not handle confrontation. he'd do anything to fix the current situation.

"just be quiet!" daniel shouted.

corbyn almost jumped at the glance of daniel's threatening eyes. his soft blue iris's usually provided the brunet with all the comfort in the world—apparently they had an opposite effect today.

the overwhelmed boy scurried to grab his wallet and keys from off the table. the only problem with that was the fact that jonah had driven the two boys here. he sighed and stuffed the black leather wallet in the back pocket of his white jeans before carrying himself over to the bathroom.

hold it together, hold it together, hold it together, he chanted in his head as he harshly gripped the edges of the countertop. he stared at his reflection in the spotless mirror whilst shaking his head. his eyes darted up to the ceiling and he blinked a few times to try and wash back the stinging tears.

it worked for the most part, minus the one warm stream that trailed down his pale face. he ripped a piece of toilet paper from off the roll and patted it under his eyes which were yet to puff up. he turned his head to the door, jumping at the sudden knocks. quickly, he crumpled up the dampened sheet and chucked it in the garbage. "one sec," he answered rather softly. the door opened anyways and corbyn mentally slapped himself for not locking it.

the second corbyn saw daniel appear in the doorway, his eyes became a swimming pool again. he harshly bit his lip and dug his nails into his palm in attempt to keep everything together, but he knew his strategies weren't going to work this time.

daniel closed the door behind them and instantly pulled corbyn into a hug, holding the brunet's head against his shoulder. "hey, nobody is mad at you," he whispered to the sniffling boy, "i'm so sorry sweetheart, we were just upset about the movie and we took it out on you. it's not your fault."

corbyn's fingers curled around the fabric of daniel's shirt. he breathed inwards and weakly coughed, "no, it was a dumb idea, i'm sorry."

daniel held him tighter and left a few small kisses against his shoulder, "it was not dumb," he assured. "we all loved it and theres nothing we could've done to prevent this from happening. it could've been the best song and video in he world and they still wouldn't have put it in. that's how this dumb industry works."

corbyn pulled away from daniel and dragged his sleeve across his eyes before smiling. "so they aren't mad at me?" he asked.

the blond shook his head, "we love you so much."

corbyn followed daniel out of the bathroom and back into the kitchen where he met the sympathetic faces of his other three band mates.

"sorry corb," zach frowned.

"yeah, we know you don't like fighting and we shouldn't of gotten angry at you when it wasn't even your fault," jonah added.

jack wrapped his arms around the boy and squeezed his best friend tightly, "i love you so much dude," he patted his back.

"i love you guys too," corbyn chuckled.

"do you want to go home now?" jonah asked.

the brunet looked up at daniel and sucked in his lips. the younger laughed and wrapped his arm around the older boy's shoulders, "he's gonna stay here the night."

jonah chuckled and gathered his items from off the island, "have fun, you two." he followed jack and zach out the door as if he were a father looking out for his children.

corbyn buried his head into daniel's collarbone with a sigh. "i don't like when you guys yell," he murmured.

daniel kissed his head, "no more yelling," he assured, "i'll make it up to you alright?" the tired brunet nodded and drowsily pulled away from the taller boy. "your so cute," daniel laughed, ruffling his hand through corbyn's hair.

"shut up," corbyn blushed and pushed his hand away.

"make me," daniel teased.

in an instance corbyn's lips were on daniel's and the proclaimed 'friends' were making out in his kitchen.

you can imagine how quickly that 'friends' turned to 'boyfriends'.

[a/n]
yup it takes me ten years to write but wbk