photoshopped

requested by @MultiFandom2021 ❤️

corbyn held a proud smile on his face as he walked through the front door into the large home. he calmed at the scent of a fall scented candle that daniel had most likely lit while he was gone. "pumpkin, i'm home!" he exclaimed, shaking the brown paper bag in his hands. he didn't think too much of it when daniel didn't come running into his arms, but nonetheless he carried on to the living room where he could hear the television. "i got your favorites. i drove by the place and couldn't help but think of you," he said, handing the bag of munchkins over to daniel.

the younger blond scoffed, swiping the bag on to the floor. corbyn tilted his head in confusion. "don't look at me like that!" daniel yelled, "you know what you did!"

totally perplexed, corbyn furrowed his eyebrows together, "uh what? what're you talking about?"

daniel fake laughed, wiping at the tears that pricked his eyes. "you're really not going to own up to it? wow!" daniel shook his head, standing up from the couch, "see you tomorrow asshole. i wish you nothing but pain."

"wait, daniel come back!" corbyn exclaimed, trying to grab the younger's arm. he was just a step of ahead of corbyn though, slipping out the door and slamming it shut. "come back," corbyn sighed, watching him walk down the front porch from the window.

he knew he'd eventually get an angry call from one of the other boys, scolding him about the reason for daniel breaking down in their arms.

he didn't even know what he did...

just as he predicted around an hour later, jonah was calling. he reached across the island, placing the knife and various vegetables down and picking up his phone. "jo-" before he could even get a word in his ears were filled with commotion.

"what the fuck corbyn! how could you do that to daniel? he's been nothing but a good boyfriend for a whole fucking year! i swear to god next time i see you i'm going to drive my fist through your face!"

the brunet tried to wrap his head around everything, but he couldn't seem to come to any answers. "jonah, please what are you talking about! what did i do?"

"cut the shit corbyn," he could practically feel jonah roll his eyes through the phone, "daniel is sobbing into zach's arms right now. you're the most disgusting person, i can't even believe this."

when the line went dead, corbyn slammed his phone against the granite countertop. he cleared the chopped vegetables, suddenly at a loss of appetite. his mind was clawing at him, driving ridiculous scenarios into his head.

you're getting kicked out of the band

you lost daniel forever

you're so stupid

you hurt your baby...

he couldn't breathe.

just fifteen minutes from his house, daniel was feeling similar emotions. his youngest bandmate gently rocked him back and forth as he clutched on to his tee shirt, dampening it with his tears. "why would he do this!" daniel sobbed, "i thought i was enough for him!"

"your more than enough," jack assured from beside the two, "he's so god damn stupid. he lost the best thing he's ever had and ever will have."

daniel couldn't get the image out of his head. the picture seemed so real. corbyn's lips on christina's, his hands around her waist, his forehead against hers.