ignored

requested by
@-CHARLIESANGELSS ❤️

"dani, can you get me the sprinkles please?"

the brunet continued on his delightful creation, carefully squeezing fluffy frosting from the clear piping bags. when he didn't hear his boyfriend shuffling behind him, he quickly turned his head back to see what the issue had been. "dani?" he questioned again, seeing as the blond was sitting at the island and typing away at his laptop. "please i can't reach. you put them on the top shelf," he reminded whilst wiping his hands on the rag next to him.

daniel hummed and shut his laptop. corbyn assumed his next move was going to be retrieving the sprinkles for him, but he instead left the room. corbyn furrowed his eyebrows together and set the rag down next to him. maybe he's having a bad day?

the brunet walked over to the cabinet, eyes traveling up to the top shelf. he wasn't short; in fact he was quite the opposite, but the toppings he needed were up at the highest point, just beyond the reach of his fingertips. he positioned his palms flat on the marble countertop and pulled himself up on to his knees. now that he was at eye level with the ingredient, he grabbed it off the shelf and hopped down, slightly stumbling backwards.

he swiftly made his way back over to his cupcakes and began to lightly dump on the sprinkles, letting the little sugar clumps rain down into the frosting. the mouthwatering smell drew a smile back on to his face as he admired his creations. hopefully these will cheer him up.

corbyn grabbed a white dish and placed two cupcakes on top. he carefully held it in his hands, beginning to walk through the house in search of his boyfriend. "baby!" he called. his voice echoed through the large home, making it almost impossible to miss.

he peered into the living room, studio, and bedroom, before finally approaching the back door. his eyes lit up upon seeing daniel, as well as jack, jonah, zach, ashley, and christian, sat by the pool. corbyn had been in the kitchen all day so he was completely unaware of anything that had been happening in the besson-seavey household.

"daniel," he set the plate down on the table in which daniel, zach, ad jack were sat at. "i made you cupcakes," he said proudly.

daniel pursed his lips, eyeing the desserts. he lightly pushed them away before continuing his conversation with jack, "yeah, so there was this massive tree..."

corbyn's lips curved downwards. he tucked his hands in the hoodie sleeves, clutching on to the insides. he was clearly hurt by his boyfriend's actions. he spent all day working on those cupcakes. he went out to the store to buy the ingredients, cleaned the kitchen, watched a tutorial, practiced decorating, and even called his mom to make sure he was doing everything right.

"i'll have them corbs," zach sympathetically smiled at the brunet and grabbed one of the vanilla cupcakes from the plate. he bit into the sweet, eyes lighting up at the taste, "oh my god," he hummed, "this is so good."

"thank you," he looked back over at daniel, still extremely confused over his behavior, "i'm uh, gonna go take a nap."

"dude, your being so mean. did you see how hurt he was? he spent all day making those for you," zach pushed the plate back over towards the blond.

"i know," he groaned, brushing a hand through his hair, "but he deserves it. he pranked me first."

"but his was harmless," jack piped in.

"yeah," zach nodded, "please don't let this go on too much longer, he seems upset."