morning

warning; just corb and daniel being incredibly soft babies 🥺🌷

daniel's head was tucked into the white pillow to block out the light of the tv behind him. the volume was low since corbyn at least had some decency to accept that that daniel was tired right now as it was only early in the morning. looking out the window, the sun could be seen just rising above the hollywood mountains. the birds were chirping, the breeze was blowing through the window, causing the curtains to dance around. it was a perfect morning

"you up bubby?" corbyn asked. his hand rubbed against daniel's bare back which was beautifully tanned from long days in the hot sun. the boys had a little time away from the studio so they made sure to enjoy those few days to the fullest. making music was nice; it was their dream and passion after all. but sometimes you needed a break to relax.

daniel just mumbled something incoherently into the fluffy pillow which muffled his words. at least corbyn knew he was up. "hey sleepyhead, i wanna talk," he giggled, pushing at the boy's shoulder. it took a few jostles, but eventually the tired  blond turned over to face corbyn, opening his eyes. "you have such pretty eyes," corbyn teased, poking his finger at the boy's dimples that could be seen in result to his smile.

"it's so early," he yawned. he grabbed corbyn's body, trying to pull the boy back to sleep with him, but the older fought away.

"dani, you need to get up. i wanna talk to you," he whispered. he gave the boy a pleading pout, his plump bottom lip slightly hanging out as his eyes begged for daniel.

"fine," he sat up, leaning forwards to stretch out his back before returning to a regular position beside the other blond. "what do you wanna talk about?" he asked. he grabbed corbyn's hand, pressing a gentle kiss to the back of it. a smirk grew across his face as he watched the boy blush in response to his actions.

"come here," corbyn sighed in content as he pulled the boy on top of his chest. daniel's face was snuggled into corbyn's shoulder which was covered by the oversized hoodie he had accidentally wore to bed last night.

daniel chuckled, "aren't i supposed to be the one holding you?" he asked, "and weren't you the one who just told me i had to get up?"

"shush," corbyn whined, "it's easier to talk this way. you can hide the tears that are about to roll down your cute little face."

daniel used his arms to tickle corbyn's sides. he jumped at the feeling of daniel's fingers lightly jabbing into his skin, before pulling his hands away. "why are you gonna make me cry?" he questioned.

"because," corbyn smiled. he took a glance out the window whilst his lungs filled with fresh air in result to it being open. "i just want to say that i'm really thankful for you. to be honest, i don't think i'd be doing this well without you. i feel truly happy for the first time in a long time and it's all  because of you. it used to be a struggle for me to even get out of bed because i dreaded living my life, but then the band started and i met you and everything fell into place. you always make me smile and laugh and i'm so grateful for that. i hope you know i cherish every moment we spend together and that you are my whole world, daniel. i know this is really cheesy, but i just love you so much."

daniel couldn't help the bright smile that drew up his reddened face. he coo'd at the boy, feeling the waterworks wanting to come on. he held it back though. "corbyn," he pulled himself upwards to hover over the blond, "baby i love you too. you're my everything," he connected his lips to corbyn's, gently kissing the slightly smaller boy. he then pulled away, gently caressing the side of his freckled face, "and i'm glad i make you happy. that's all i really want, that's why i wake up everyday. to make sure your smiling."

"can i go on top of you now?" corbyn asked shyly. he only let daniel see this side of him. the sweet, baby like, innocent boy. he wouldn't dare act like this around his friends, but with daniel he could be whoever he wanted to, whether it was mr.tough guy or sweet little baby corbs.

daniel moved off of corbyn and returned to his side of the bed, where he lay back against the pillow. corbyn climbed on top of him and nestled against daniel's bare chest. his fingers mindlessly drew circles against daniel's shoulder as daniel peppered the top of the blond's head in kisses.

"bug?" he asked. corbyn hummed against his warm body. "why tell me this now? did you just feel like it or is there a reason?"

corbyn's fingers stopped their circling motion. he couldn't help but frown as he turned his body over so his back rested against daniel's chest. the younger pulled himself up to rest against the headboard. his hands wrapped around corbyn who placed his over daniel's. "i had a dream last night," he whimpered.

"and what happened love?" daniel asked.

"y-you were gone. it was awful daniel, i don't ever want to be without you!" he cried.

daniel held him even tighter as he hushed the boy. "you won't ever have to," he promised, "it's you and me forever baby. we're going to get married one day, and start a family, and be happy forever, alright," he assured. corbyn nodded believing daniel's words. the more dominant of the two gently wiped away the tears that pricked the corners of his own eyes. he didn't like the thought of his baby being all alone.

"are you crying?" corbyn asked. he turned around to sit in daniel's lap while softly chuckling at the boy, "babyyy," he giggled dragging the 'y' out. "i didn't think you'd actually cry."

daniel just pursed his lips, grabbing the boy's hands, "you make me feel too many emotions corbyn," he sighed. corbyn wiped away his remainder of tears that had slipped down to his eyelids.

"your eyes are gorgeous," the older smiled.

"no you," daniel fought back, "my favorite color used to be red," he shrugged, "but then i took one look at your eyes and now i like green. i like green a lot."

corbyn felt the heat rise in his face as his cheeks turned red, "shut up you doofus," he lightly slapped daniel's shoulder, "your eyes are prettier."

"not true!" daniel defended, "your eyes change! sometimes they're dark green, sometimes they're light green, sometimes they have a mix of green and blue, i've seen them a mix of light blue, dark blue, and a little yellow in the middle, i've never seen such a perfect person."

"i hate you," corbyn huffed crossing his arms, "can you just let me win one fight?"

daniel placed a kiss on the tip of corbyn's nose, "not when it's about your beauty."

comment what you think

thank you to anyone who reads this btw, it means a lot! 🖤