beach party

corbyn stared at his sister in silence  as if he were frozen in fear. her perfectly shaped eyebrows came to an arch and her lips curved, pushing her cheeks upwards.

"don't do it," the brunet whispered.

ashley confidentially lifted her lushes blonde hair from off her shoulders and pivoted. she strutted through the sand like it was a cat walk until she reached her target. "oh dani," she giggled, tapping on his shoulder. the taller turned around, holding a red solo cup in his hand that was most definitely filled with some sort of liquor. "i think corbyn needs you," she smirked.

daniel tore his gaze away from her and scanned the crowd in search of the brunet, "what do you mean? where is he?"

ashley turned her head backwards, her brother being nowhere in sight. she groaned and kicked the sand before grabbing daniel's wrist.

"woah, woah, what's happening?" he asked, "why does corbyn need me? is he okay?"

"he's a fucking pussy, that's what he is," she rolled her eyes and ushered daniel over to a lone rock that protruded out of the sand, just enough to create a seat. "wait here, i'll go get him."

"wait ash-"

the blonde had already walked away though, pushing her way through clusters of people who were practically grinding on each other.

she finally found corbyn by the stacks of coolers. he was downing a beer—he didn't even like beer. "corbyn, we are doing this tonight. it physically hurts to see you keep missing your shot every time we try this. either you do it or i'm doing it for you."

"would you stay out of my life!" he yelled. he chucked the beer into the garbage can although there still was a good fourth of the drink left in the bottle. "i should've never taken you to this damn party in the first place."

ashley scoffed and crossed her arms, "please corbyn, you'd be lost without me."

she quickly grasped on to corbyn's arm and locked her own arms around it. now, ashley was nowhere near being stronger than corbyn so she resorted to stepping on his foot when he didn't walk in the direction she was trying to pull him. after what seemed like hours of helplessly pulling her brother, the pair of siblings finally made it to the rock.

ashley pushed corbyn on to it, seating him directly next to daniel. "have fun you two," she gave them a small wave and blew her brother a kiss before retreating back over to where jack and zach were challenging each other to some dumb drinking game.

"corbyn?" daniel sternly questioned, "what the fuck is this about?"

the brunet anxiously rubbed his elbow and shrugged, "pfft no clue. she's probably uh drunk—yeah i think she's really drunk," he chuckled, but daniel didn't seem to be laughing. he looked at corbyn like he had ten heads before biting his lip.

"mmh hmm," he hummed, "sure. so she dragged us both on a rock together because she was drunk?"

corbyn slowly nodded, "i mean, seems like an ashley thing to do."

"bullshit."

"okay fine!" corbyn dropped his act and looked up at daniel which immediately caused his face to paint over with a pink blush. he struggled to keep eye contact as he sighed, "i-i don't know why she did."

"you're the worlds worst liar," daniel flicked his shoulder and rolled his eyes which perfectly matched the color of the ocean in front of them, "care to explain this time?" corbyn buried his head into his hands and daniel finally let out a laugh at how cute the boy looked being all flustered. "speak up mr," the blond encouraged."