i don't want to go

corbyn sat on top of daniel's bed, legs bent so his knees faced upwards as his back rested against the headboard. daniel sat at the edge of the bed, directly in front of the blond. he was playing some cod with a few of his friends which was a nothing out of the ordinary.

corbyn was staying at the seavey household for the week. he hadn't been in the best space mentally and he needed a change in surroundings for once. as much as he rejected the proposition to stay with daniel and his brothers, he was starting to enjoy it. daniel checked in on him, didn't push him to talk, made sure he was comfortable; he really was the sweetest.

"dani," corbyn said softly. at the sound of the older's voice, daniel whipped his head around, forgetting all about the video game.

"what's up?" he asked, looking into corbyn's emerald green eyes which happened to be glistening in the golden hour sunlight that was peaking its way through the window.

corbyn crawled over to where daniel had been sitting, cuddling into his side, "nothing i just missed you," he admitted.

daniel chuckled, turning his game off without bothering to warn his friends that he was leaving. he set his controller and head set aside before wrapping his arm around the blond that was snuggled into him, "i was sitting right in front of you silly," he joked.

"i know, but i still missed you," he admitted, shyly ducking his head in attempt to hide his red tinted cheeks. daniel placed a kiss on the top of his head, feeling the fluffy blonde tufts of hair tickle his face. corbyn smiled at the gesture, now wrapping both of his arms around daniel's torso which was covered by a thick black hoodie.

"someone's clingy," daniel murmured. he stood up, leaving corbyn whining as he looked up at the tall boy. "hun, its time you eat something okay? you haven't eaten since breakfast and it's seven. you practically slept the whole day." the older frowned not wanting to move. he just wanted to be smothered in love, not forced to eat a plate of food that he wasn't in the mood for. "cmon you big baby," daniel teased, grabbing corbyn from under his arms and pulling him up.

"but your brothers are downstairs," he whined.

"so what? i don't care if they see us being close," daniel shrugged, "they've actually been rooting for us to be together."

it was true. everybody around corbyn and daniel, whether it be friends, family, or fans, shipped the two boys. they had a running joke with the rest of the band that the two were married and would jokingly call each other husband all tour. the fans heard it at one point during limelight and absolutely flipped. needless to say dorbyn was wanted by practically everybody.

"okay," corbyn sighed. he followed daniel downstairs, immediately being greeted by kobe. the small puppy ran circles around corbyn's feet as he bent down to pet the little one. "hey kobs," he giggled, letting the dog pounce in and out of his lap.

"corbyn, do you want leftover pizza or pasta?" daniel asked from the kitchen.

"pasta!" he called back.

kobe eventually grew tired of playing and ran off to nap on his dog bed. corbyn brushed the small dog's hairs from off his joggers before seating himself at the kitchen island next to tyler and christian.

"is that the corbyn besson awake!?" tyler dramatically exclaimed.

"oh my god it is!" christian yelled, playing along with his older brother's act.

daniel walked over to the three, placing corbyn's bowl of pasta in front of him, "stop pestering him, dingbats." daniel pulled himself up into the chair next to corbyn as he gently brushed a few short strands of corbyn's hair from off his forehead and back into the fluffy mess on top of his head.

"sorry, we didn't mean to bother your boyfriend," christian snickered. daniel sent him an angry glare before focusing back on corbyn who was just moving the pieces of pasta around with his fork.

"cmon eat it up," daniel encouraged. he placed a hand on the older's back, gently running circles through the fabric of his hoodie. the truth was corbyn was too worried to eat. all day he had a twisted feeling in his stomach because he knew tomorrow he'd be returning back home. daniel and his family were going to visit their relatives up in their hometown which meant corbyn would have to go home.

"alright i'm going to go finish packing," christian yawned as he stood up from his chair. tyler followed the boy as they ascended upstairs leaving daniel and corbyn alone.

"what's going on today?" daniel asked, "do you want to talk about it?" corbyn shook his head. he didn't want daniel thinking he was a baby because he was sad to leave. he already had enough issues as it was. "you know you don't have to hide things around me. i can read you like a book corbyn matthew, i know your upset about tomorrow."

"how'd you know?" he asked, eyes glued to his lap, not wanting to meet daniel's gaze. it was a good attempt, but he failed the second daniel griped under his chin, turning his head to face his.

"i mean you've been clinging to me all day," he chuckled, "and i've been sad as well. but i'll only be gone for four days and then you can come right back here alright?"

corbyn slowly nodded even though he was still dreading the time away from daniel. "i really don't want to go back though. eben and jordan constantly throw parties and jonah is always glued to tate," he sighed.

"go stay with ashley and your mom," daniel suggested, "i promise these four days will feel like nothing. and i'll call you every day," he assured.

daniel rolled his suitcase out into the hall before turning back into his room. it was pretty early in the morning so corbyn was still passed out in the bed. the room was dark, the only light source being from his gaming consoles and cable box, but daniel could still see well enough to admire the sleeping boy.

"your perfect," he whispered, seating himself on the edge of the bed next to corbyn. eventually the older blond began to stir. his eyes flickered open and closed until he finally built the strength to wake himself up. "good morning lovely," he smiled.

usually corbyn would be in a good mood waking up with daniel right at his side. today was different though; he was dreading the day. "dani," he sighed, sitting himself up in the bed, "i don't wanna go," he whimpered.

daniel frowned pulling corbyn's legs over his lap. he ran his hand up and down the boy's shin trying his best to comfort the blond. "it'll be alright," he said soothingly, "i'll be home before you know it okay."

daniel's words stayed true. he arrived back in la a few days later and forced his family to pick up corbyn before they went back to the house. the two boys were practically inseparable nowadays. they were everything to each other and the world was waiting for them.

a/n hated this ending